Forget

Hehe sorry not really a huge basketball fan but I tried my best.

V POV

"BEGIN"

Within a mere second, JK snatched the ball and threw it to me. From there I threw the ball landing our first 3 pointer.

"WOAH GUYS THATS MY BEST FRIEND GUYS DID YOU SEE THAT! I KNOW HIM" Jimin could easily be heard from the crowd.

I smiled at JK and he sent me a small smile back.

The other team had the ball now. Suno and Sato ran up to the guy and stole the ball.

"Run up" Sato called out to Suno. Suno ran up for a jump. Sato shot the ball and Suno slammed it in. An alley oop.

Another point. The twins cheered chest bumping each other as the crowd goes wild.

Sato and Suno then turned towards JK and I with a smirk. They gave us a challenging look and you know what that means. I looked over at JK and he seemed to understand where this was going.

I immediately ran towards the opponent with the ball. Suno was right behind me, probably looking to steal the ball as well. I quickly snatched the ball from the opponent. Suno was quick to steal the ball from me but I was quick to retaliate and hit the ball out of his hands and right into JKs hands. JK shot the ball in.

I smirked at Suno as he tried to punch me out of frustration.

The game continued with the four of us competing with each other. Coach didn't complain since we were winning but the crowd was definitely confused. Not to mention, the other team only grew angrier by the point.

The bell rang signalling the end of game.
187-0, we won.

"We won! Not just the game but you two scored 93 points and we scored" I looked at JK before yelling "94 POINTS"

I laughed before jumping into JKs arms and placing a kiss on his lips not realizing the amount of people watching us.

"Eww. We should have won this" Sato said.

"Lucky." Suno mumbled.

"I DIDNT KNOW YOU TWO WERE DATING?!?!" Kai suddenly yelled out.

"SHUT UP KAI LET THEM HAVE THEIR MOMENT" someone suddenly yelled out from the crowd. I couldn't really see who but she sure had a loud voice.

JK looked down before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the gym. Once we were out of the gym and were out of everyone's sight I decided to tease JK.

"Aw were you embarrassed?" I tease. JKs ears were tinted pink from blushing.

JK didn't say anything and just pulled me in for a kiss. I smiled and kissed back. My back was against the wall of the school while JK leaned over trapping me in between. I wrapped my arms around JKs neck and melted into the kiss.   After we finished making out, JK connected our foreheads together.

I smiled and jumped into a hug before nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck. I loved JK a lot. He was irreplaceable.

Our moment was interrupted when a girl walked out and into the area JK and I were standing. Luckily she didn't see us as we were hidden by a large garbage bin.

"I can't believe the two hottest guys in our school are gay?!? Like what the fuck! How am I suppose to get a good fuck now!?" The girl yelled into her phone.