A Dangerous world

GUYS LISTEN TO THIS SONG ITS REALLY GOOD!! HONESTLY ONE OF MY FAVES

V POV

I stood in the shower as the water trickled all over my body. Washing away all the sweat and dirty feeling from being punched to the ground felt nice. My body felt relaxed as I stood in the very shower of our one and only change room.

There were many stalls in the change room and each of us took a stall. It was silent as we took the time to calm down and just relax.

The mirrors were fogged up from all the steam from the showers. Once I felt like I had burned my back enough I decided to wipe myself dry before throwing some clothes on.

I walked out the change rooms first and waited for JK and the twins the finish.

"How your face V?" Kai asked throwing name a water bottle. "Wow! You don't even have a mark on your face from that hard punch?!"

Right. I recover faster than normal people.

"Yeah his punch was weak." I laughed off.

"I can't believe we made it to the finals. Honestly without you four, I don't think I could even dream this big." Kai explained. The two of us were seated on the stage that was in the gym. "Thank you for taking us this far." Kai smiled. His words held pure sincerity.

It was silent for a while until we heard something or more like someone come in between us. I chuckled a bit as I watched JK squeeze in between Kai and I.

The twins also came to us but stood on the ground and leaned against the stage.

"Oh! Since you three are here now I wanted to tell you thanks. It's truly an honour to be able to plan with you guys on the same court. Thank you for carrying us to the finals." Kai smiled. JK gave a short nod while Suno and Sato each gave a fist bump to Kai.

"Alright I better take a shower now. Oh and morning practice is canceled tomorrow since our school has to prepare for the track meet tomorrow. See you guys later!" Kai said before hopping off the stage and making his way to the change rooms.

"Someone was jealous." Sato said.

"Way to make it obvious you were jealous JK" Suno teased.

JK didn't say anything. He had his usaual poker face but if you looked really closely you could see the tint of blush on his ears.

I placed a kiss on JKs cheeks before jumping off the stage. "Wanna go for a victory fly?"

"Let's go!" The twins cheered before running out the door. I followed with JK trailing close behind. The four of us ran out the city and into the forest before taking lift off.

We flew around in circles, attempting to do tricks in the air.

"V! WATCH THIS" Sato yelled before doing a whole gymnastic routine in the air. I laughed when Suno decided to get in his way during the finale.

"SUNO you messed up my perfect routine" Sato chased Suno who was laughing hard with me.

"Hey, I'm not the one that messed up" Suno shrugged.

I felt so happy, it was nostalgic. A victory over those scums felts so good and a victory with the team felt better. I continued to fly around as the wind blew my hair. I looked up and saw JK flying a little ahead of me. He was shining over the light. The moon shone brightly onto his skin as his long hair flowed with the wind. I smiled when I thought back to when JK immediately defended me after I was punched. I knew I could rely on him. He was my other half.