Help

I seriously struggled with thinking of what to do next but I think I finally have a general direction now. OH GOD I WISH I COULD WRITE MORE FLUFF ABOUT THE FAM AHHHHH

JK POV

Pain

Pain

Pain

I've grown numb to the feeling. At least I thought I did.

Nothing hurt more to me after seeing V in that state. It's like all that pain resurfaced and I was at a loss at what to do. He was hung up like some beaten-down puppet and was almost unrecognizable from the number of scars and blood. V looked like a skeleton from the lack of meat on his body. I had never wanted to see V in such a state and I would kill anybody that would put V in such a state. I knew exactly who to channel all that inner anger toward and I could sense that that man was standing not too far from me.

My eyes snapped open and my first instinct was KILL.

There stood an overly prideful man I despised the most... just as I thought. I tore through the chains that were holding me down, snapping them. My mind was filled with hatred for that man. The one that put us through this hell hole. The one who took away our happiness, took away V from me... With the energy and adrenaline I had in me, I pushed through and tackled the man snapping one of his legs off his weak and frail body of his. He was a weak and frail man, yet he had the most power over the four of us. That's what frightened me the most.

"CURSE YOU! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU." Appa shrieked out in pain as he lay on the floor. Before I could cause any further damage, I was tackled to the floor by the guards. I felt a slight sense of satisfaction when I heard Appa cry out in pain. It was well deserved. However, I still felt hurt knowing that what he did to V can't be reversed.

"BEAT HIM! SHOW NO MERCY. BEAT HIM." Appa yelled before I was dragged away to the dungeon once again.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

JIMIN POV

"I think we should do something."

"Do what?" JIn and Namjoon said in sync. The three of us were sitting in my living room after eating dinner. The lights were dimmed and the tv was playing the news in the background. Our fireplace burned brightly providing us some warmth. The weather today had been gloomy. The clouds were a dark grey and large droplets came pouring down. The wind was just as powerful, blowing around all the leaves.

Jin had prepared some tea for us to share as we sat in comfortable silence. We had been doing this quiet often and I can easily say that I've grown used to their company. Although I may feel like the biggest third wheel, they really made me feel comfortable.

"Help them..." I mumbled unsure of myself.

Jin sighed as he placed his cup down on the table. "As much as I want to disagree and tell you not to. I can't shake the uneasy feeling either. It's been almost two months and there have been no signs of them..."

When Jin said it out loud, I realized how long they had been gone. It's almost been two whole months since they were captured. I wonder if they managed to escape? Even if they did they probably wouldn't want to come back to us right? I mean if they didn't know us then they wouldn't have needed to trade themselves in to save us... Despite all that, I still seemed confirmation. I needed something to reassure me that they were fine.

"So you think we should try to help too right?" I ask. Jin and Namjoon nod in response.

"Although I do not think we should confront anybody about it and instead go and try to find them ourselves. There's bound to be something we could possibly do to help. Also, we know where they were captured so they couldn't be that far off." Jin states. I agree to his plan since that seemed the most logical.

"Jimin is there like a car we could borrow?" Namjoon asks. "Cause I don't think I wanna walk that far." It was a smart decision. We would definitely be wasting time trying to get there by foot.

I tried to think of someone that could lend me a car. I then remembered that there was an old car shop town the street from my place. I guess we could rent one of their second-hand vehicles?

"There's a car place down the road. We could rent a car there for really cheap." I suggest.

From then on we decided to plan our trip or rescue. We didn't really have a plan going in but it didn't feel right to not do anything either. We ended up getting a really wrecked truck but at least it worked and had a large gas tank. We bought lots of extra fuel and got some backpacks. We packed light since Jin and Namjoon were confident in survival in the forest considering they used to live in the forest. I was a bit nervous since I had never even camped before but at the same time I was curious as to what is out there.

Before we knew it, we hit the road and began driving for who knows how long. It took around four days before we reached the area we last saw V and them get captured. We stepped out of the car and decided to make it another resting stop since we wouldn't really have a clear path as to where we would be going next.

Living in the forest was anything but easy... I'm just glad Jin and Namjoon were there to gather the food. Namjoon had gotten a rifle from who knows where and helped us hunt for some meat. I just assumed he bought one before this journey. The food was quite bland compared to the one at home, but it was bearable. Sleeping was another obstacle. The forest was filled with dark shadows and sounds came from every direction. Obviously, I've been sheltered for too long. I missed my soft and warm bed too much. The one thing that made camping enjoyable was the galaxy above our heads. It reminded me of the time I had to say goodbye to V and JK. It was truly a mesmerizing and unforgettable sight that gave me such a nostalgic feeling.

The galaxy helped me sleep at night. Every night I wished to the stars that V, JK, Suno and Sato would be happy and safe. I just hope that my wish would come true...

Morning came before I knew it and we were prepared to hit the road again

Morning came before I knew it and we were prepared to hit the road again. This is where our real " mission" starts.

"Shall we keep moving?" Jin asked.

"Let's go"

Like, vote and comment!!