Brothers

Hello! Welcome backkk!! Anyways, thanks for reading and thanks for the support! Love u❤️

ALSO I LOVE THIS SONG OMG^^^^

V POV

The five of us made our way back to grandmas house. When we arrived we were greeted by a delicious aroma. Grandma had opened the door for us.

"Grandma meet Hoshi" I say. Grandma took one look at Hoshi and she was already fawning over the cute little girl. Grandma picked Hoshi up and carried her over to the dining room table that was filled with food.

"Come boys, let's eat!" She said.

Suno and Sato ran to the table with JK and I close behind.

"Thank you for the meal" we said before devouring every crumb.

"So where did you find this little one. Is she your sister?" Grandma asked.

"No, we found her on the streets." I explain.

I told her about how we found Hoshi and everything we did today. Grandma listened paying attention to every word I say.

"Grandma can you take her in?" Sato asks.

"Then you won't be so lonely" Suno says.

"Boys, as much as I would like to take her in, you have to remember I am very old. I can't simply take in an infant. I would love much longer to see her grow up. It's better she doesn't have such a close connection with me otherwise she may not be able to go through another death." Grandma explained.

I understood what she meant. Grandma was truly caring. She didn't want Hoshi to gain an emotional connection with grandma so that she won't have to go through losing grandma.

"It's okay." I say.

"Why don't we keep her?" Suno suggests.

I sigh. "We'll talk about it later okay?" I say trying to avoid the topic. Suno and Sato both frown but obey nonetheless.

Suno and Sato seemed to be having a conversation in there heads since they kept exchanging glances at each other for the rest of dinner. I knew I was a bit harsh but there is a reason I said that.

Hoshi is still a child. Not to mention, she is a normal human being. She doesn't have the powers we have. If something were to happen to her, I would never forgive myself. If Appa were to capture her of if she is attacked by a fox, I wouldn't know what to do.

I remembered what the lady at the newspaper stand told me. We should really think about what's best for Hoshi...

JK squeezed my hand from under the table. I looked at him and he nodded at me. I assumed he sort of had a similar idea to me. The only problem were the twins since they seemed to have grown quite attached to Hoshi. I don't blame them though, I have grown quite attached myself even though we haven't even been with her for a day.

Once grandma and Hoshi finished eating, JK and I helped grandma clean up while Suno and Sato played with Hoshi in the living room.

"Grandma? What do you think we should do with Hoshi?" I ask seeking advice. The twins were busy in the middle of a role-play with Hoshi to hear.

"Do you think the four of us could take care of Hoshi?" I ask.

"I will give you my opinion but do note that you don't have to follow me" Grandma says. "I think you should bring Hoshi to an orphanage. You boys still have school and it wouldn't be fair for Hoshi to stay at home alone. She still has a few years before she starts school."