Chatterbox

V POV

The next morning.

Today JK and I were going to buy masks and I couldn't be more excited

Today JK and I were going to buy masks and I couldn't be more excited. After watching those movies last night made me feel like a real avenger.

"Do you think I'll look good with a Spider-Man mask or maybe a iron man mask?" I ask myself as JK was still sleeping.

JK is as strong as the hulk, smart as iron man and as young as Spider-Man. He is mysterious like doctor strange but gives off a powerful aura like black widow.

JK stirred awake which cut me off from my thoughts.

"Morning." I say and he just mumbles a quick morning.

We took our time waking up as we didn't have to get ready for school anymore. We walked upstairs to find a washroom where we could wash up and make ourselves look presentable before leaving the house.

The washroom was huge. JK supposed parents were absolute scums. They lived in this luxury while JKs bedroom was the size of a closet.

After we were ready we went to scavenge for some food in there kitchen. Although we ate most of the food last night, we were still able to find a few boxes of snacks.

We finished and now we were ready to go.

"Wait." JK said and walked off starting to look around through all the cupboards.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Looking to see if there's any money we could take to use." JK says.

I nod understandingly and assist him in searching for some cash.

We searched the entire house and could find a single dime.

"For people who have so much money it's hard to believe they don't even have some loose change in the house" I say frustrated.

"They're smart. They probably hid it away somewhere. Keep looking." JK says moving his hands along the wall. I sigh and continue walking through the long hallways. Only now I notice the pictures on the walls. There were pictures taken in a studio of JKs parents but not even one picture of JK. Wow they must really hate him.

I made it to the end of the hall and my eyes widen. There was a picture of JK with his parents. A family portrait.

JK wore his famous poker face in the photo. The father was glaring as if he were staring down into your soul while the mother wore the most fake smile. Her eyes looked angry but her mouth was in the form of a crescent. It was honestly upsetting and disgusting to look at.

I stared at it for a bit longer before deciding to take the picture down completely. Once I took it down I saw a safe behind the photo within the wall. No way.

"JK I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING" I yelled and within seconds JK was standing by my side.

"Well the safe is locked so we have to find a passcode so that we can un- or you could just do that." I say as JK punches the safe creating a giant hole. I bend down a little so that I could look through the hole. To our luck piles of cash filled the safe.

"Jackpot!" I say and start filling my pockets. JK doing the same thing.

Our pockets weren't that big therefore we could only take a couple piles. It was just enough to last us maybe a two days? I don't really know considering how much we eat.

"Alright let's get out of here before we cause anymore suspicion" I say and we quickly walk out of the house.

We start walking taking our sweet time. Just enjoying everything about the outside world. After around half an hour we made it to a large shopping area.

"Come." JK says and grabs my hand pulling me to a shop. The shop was dark themed. The walls were black and had masks hanging on the walls.

"Wow the masks look so cool" I say staring at the variety of mask.

"Let's each buy one." I say and JK nods. "Oh how about I choose your mask and you choose mine!" JK nods again.

I start my search. Eventually I came across the perfect mask. It was a mask of a bunny. This looks just like JK I thought.

I quickly went behind JK and placed the mask on his face.

"Perfect!"

JK then places a mask on my face as well.

"Perfect." He says.

I quickly take the mask off to see what he chose for me. I smile once I saw what it was.

A tiger!

JK takes his mask off too and looks at it.

"Not bad." He says and I laugh. "Let's go buy them then!" I say and rush to the cashier.

After we paid we continued our little adventure. We did some window shopping and ate many snacks. It was fun.

"Hey JK?"

"Hm?"

"Is this what normal people call a date?" I ask.

"Every moment we spend together is a date." JK says turning his head the other way.

A big smile spread across my face as I hug his arm tightly. What did I do to deserve JK?

"Every moment is the best when I'm with JK!" I say and I could tell he got shy as his ears were now red. Cute.

There were lots of things happening around us. People were shopping, street dances and performances. Some younger kids were hanging out in groups. JK and I were never able to experience playing or hanging out with friends when we were younger but watching those kids hangout made me smile.

I saw a little boy standing a little further away from the group of friends. He had a poker face on.

"JK, look! That little boy looks like you." I say pointing at the mini JK.

Another boy seemed to notice the poker face boy and decided to walk up to him. The boy kept talking to the poker faced boy.

"And that boy looks like you. Chatterbox." JK says pointing at the other boy.

"Hey I'm not a chatterbox." I say smacking JK.

JK raised one of his eyebrows. "Keep telling yourself that. Chatterbox."

"Humph." I pout glaring at JK.

I was about to say something but before I could a large figure bumped into me.

"Found you." A almost robotic voice growled.

I looked up only to have my eyes meet with a pair of red eyes. A fox.

I quickly backed away from him. JK was glaring at the fox, ready to attack.

Obviously work has been done on the foxes. The fox could now speak, although it is a very robotic sound. The fox still had red eyes and fur around their face.

"Kill 130613JK. Kill 130613V. Must kill." The fox spoke.

I could sense the presence of more foxes. Around 6 of them including the one in front of me. I quickly glance at JK and he was wearing a scary expression. I could tell he wanted to attack.

If we were to attack here our secrets would be exposed. There was just too many people here.

"JK we can't do this here." I whispered to him. He glanced to me but still had his fist clenched.

"Scared?" The fox asked.

"We could kill you all if we wanted to." I snarled at him.

"Better fly little birds before we come and bite."