Hunt

V POV

I was hoping to wake up and have a quiet morning. I was hoping.

Instead I was woken up by the twins rolling on the floor clutching onto their heads and screaming in pain. I sat up and saw JK glaring at them while holding his fist up.

"Morning." JK says to me and I mumble a morning back.

"What's going on?" I asked and he just let out a long and frustrated sigh.

"The twins thought it would be a good idea to jump on top of you to wake you up this morning. I just taught them a lesson." JK mumbles but I could hear every word clearly.

"Thanks JK for saving me!" I smile only to do a whole 180 change of expression when I turned to face the twins.

"Um. We're sorry?" Suno and Sato says together.

"Apology accepted but try to do that again and we'll feed you to the foxes." I threaten. Although I myself knew I would never give them to the foxes.

"How about we gather something to eat?" I ask as the twins eagerly nod.

I look over to JK and he seems ready to go. He is probably just as hungry. Well we didn't eat dinner or lunch yesterday. I wonder if Jin is looking for us?

"So what should we eat?" I ask.

"MEAT!" The twins yell. I raise my eyebrows. We haven't really tried hunting yet but meat does sound really good.

"I agree. Let's go hunt for some meat." JK says.

We all headed out of the cave. I unfolded my wings lifting up Suno as we flew down the mountain. JK did the same bringing Sato.

Once we landed on the ground, we began walking around in the forest. There was a cold breeze. Leaves were floating down and all that was heard was the rustling of leaves. We kept walking, searching for any sign of food. We made it out of the forest and came across a large green field.

Just looking at the green field was enough to put someone at ease

Just looking at the green field was enough to put someone at ease. It looked so peaceful and calm as if it came straight from a painting. I admired the view but was quickly shoved onto the ground by the twins.

"Over there!" Sato whisper shouted as Suno pointed at the deer. The deer was drinking water at a small stream.

I nodded. "How should we approach it? We might scare it away if we just walk up to it." I say.

The four of us were lying on our stomachs as we watched our "meal". I can tell the twins love food just as much as JK and I love food. They looked as if that deer was the best thing in the world. I laughed mentally as I thought about hot JK and I look when we see food.

The three of us turned our heads to look at JK expecting a plan.

JK gave us his signature look and let out a sigh.