Shopping

JIMIN POV

We walked out of the police office after I thanked the officer for find JK and V. Now that we have walked out both JK and V had a very scary aura around them. They were glaring at anybody that passed by them, even kids. One kid even started crying after seeing them glare at him.

I sigh. They are probably really traumatized but the phones seemed to have scared them the most. It's odd since in our generation almost everyone had a phone or was using one. Even if you were to walk around the streets you would see at least one person holding a phone. How odd.

"Relax you two! Don't worry I taught them a lesson so they won't be mobbing you guys anytime soon." I say but they didn't budge.

That's when I see a clothing store and quickly walk towards it. It was pretty empty inside which was good. JK and V followed and started looking at all the clothing but never left each other's sides.

"Hello boys what can I do for you handsome young men today?" A middle aged lady walked out from the back to greet us.

"They need some clothes to wear , just some casual clothes" I explain to her and she nods.

"Come with me I think I may have the clothes you are looking for" she says guiding us to the change rooms."

JK and V seemed to put there guard down a little. Maybe because this store was empty besides the lady. I guess they don't see any harm in her.

We walked into the change room. I sat on the couch. I was gonna pull out my phone to play some games but then I remembered what happened earlier so I just ended up sitting and watching the interactions between JK and V. I haven't seen them kiss, yet they show so much affection towards each other. As if they were made for each other.

"Alright here you go, try these on!" The lady said carrying a some shirts and pants.

She hands the clothing to them. They then look at me confused.

"Here, walk into one of those change rooms and try these clothes on." I explain to them. They seem to understand, the only thing is they both walked into the same change room. Of course they did. I haven't seen them leave each other's sides since I've met them.

Once they walked into the change room I quickly pull out my phone and register them into school. It was a very fast process but I wasn't surprised since our school was pretty advanced. The only thing I was scared about is the entrance test. JK and V didn't seem too intelligent and this school had a lot of requirements. Monday would be the day they determine if they are in or not. So even though we can pick up the uniform now there is a huge chance we would have to return it if they don't get in. I remember the amount of all nighters I stayed up studying for the entrance test only to just barely manage to pass the test and get in to the school.

Although I am in the lowest class I'm considered smart since I got into the school. Well if things don't go well I guess I could try to get them into another school or they could find a job or something.

I quickly put away my phone.

Around 5 minutes later they both come out and my jaw drops to the ground. They could definitely be models.

The lady comes back in and her reaction was the same as mine.

"Wow boys you two look stunning" she says.

They don't respond to her.

"Try the other clothing on" I tell them and they nod heading back to the shared change room.

They tried on all the clothes that lady handed to us and literally nothing looked bad on them. We ended up buying it all.

"Alright let's go eat something then we can look for underwear, socks and shoes." I say and start walking towards the food court.