Bam!

Hihi guys! Another long chapter for you all! I hope you guys enjoy;) don't forget to vote and comment! Love uuuu •3•

4093 words
——————
V POV

The next morning, I woke up rather early. It was still dark outside when I walked out the cave. I sat down on a rock by our small fire pit. Our home wasn't much but it was ours. We had a bunch of bones in a pile next to the cave entrance. Suno and Sato had stuck some of the bones into the ground and surrounded the cave. It was almost like a fence. The cooler shaped bones sat on a rock close to the entrance. Vines covered the entire cave making it camouflage with with all the greenery in the forest. Our fire pit was right in the middle with some rocks on the side for us to sit or lean against. We were surround by trees but that didn't block the sky view which I really loved. The sky provided us with natural light. Something I never saw until that faithful day JK and I escaped. Now I can't imagine a life without it.

I sighed as I stretched my arms and let out a tired yawn. While I was stretching I noticed a shadow loom over me. It wasn't a tree and it definitely wasn't my shadow.

"Boo"

"Oh my god, JK you scared me." I said. JK chuckled and quickly sat next to me. I quickly lay my head on his shoulder.

"What were you thinking about?" JK asked.

"Nothing much." I said and he nodded.

"I was thinking..." JK started. He placed my head onto his lap and combed my hair with his fingers. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

"Once we pay Jin and Namjoon back, we should drop school and train." JK finished. I opened my eyes. I mean I understand where he was at. We needed to somehow get stronger. Being in school does put some risk but it also forces us to hold back on anything we do. We aren't able to practice flying and we aren't able to use our other powers. JK doesn't even know the max limit he can carry with his super strength. Suno and Sato aren't able to learn or experience much physical fighting.

"That... sounds good. I don't know how Suno and Sato will take it though. They seem like they love school." I say sadly. I honestly didn't want to take away a normal life for them. We were all young and yet we are doing things no one else has done before.

"Well... if they want to stay in school, I don't think we should stop them. Maybe we can ask Jimin if the twins could stay with him. Let's ask them after." JK said. I didn't want us to separate but I shouldn't be selfish. The twins deserved so much more.

"So I guess we'll start training once we get enough money. For now let's just focus on enjoying our school life to the fullest and work on earning money." I say. JK smiles at me before he leans down and kissed my nose. I laugh at his action and quickly sit up and place my lips on his. It felt almost magical. The sun was rising as we embraced each other. JK had his arms on my waist while my arms wrapped around his neck as we made out together.

"We should probably wake the twins up" I say once we separated to catch our breath. JK mumbled a quick no before he dug his head into my neck. I laughed out loud as his hair tickled my chin.

"Come on" I said before pulling him up. The two of us walked back into the cave. I was about to walk up to Sato to wake him up but JK was faster. JK quickly jumped on top of them giving them a huge body slam. Suno and Sato shot up almost immediately and began punching JK. JK didn't even budge as he lay on top of them.

"GET OFF US JK" Sato kept punching JK

"I DON'T THINK YOU REALIZE HOW HEAVY YOU ARE" Suno yelled.