Flower Power

Hello! Well lucky you guys it's a long chapter.

Updates will be slow since I'm really busy with school but I'll try my best to update when I can.

Please vote, comment and recommend it seriously does impact my motivation to write.

Thanks for the support! Love u loyal readers!

A bit over 4000 words:)

V POV

We flew back in silence. I could feel the uncomfortable tension in the air. The twins were upset, well all of us were upset but this is what's best for Hoshi. Hoshi had fallen asleep in JKs arms. Her face looked so peaceful and bright. Just like the stars in the sky.

I flew closer to the Sato and Suno to make sure they were okay. They looked down and it looked like they were thinking hard about something.

"You two okay?" I ask.

The two snap their heads up and look at me.

"We're fine. We were just thinking about Hoshi." Suno said with a smile. He tried so hard to hold his smile but once the tears started falling, the smile quickly disappeared.

"W-why couldn't we just be like one big family? W-why do the foxes and A-appa have to hunt us. Why can't they just leave us alone." Sato cried.

"Maybe then we could be with Hoshi.." Suno said trying to wipe the endless flow of tears.

I ruffled their hair. "Don't worry, once everything is all over and once we are able to settle down without constantly running away from the foxes and appa. We will find Hoshi again. She'll remember us. I just know it." I tell them.

"What if her new parents aren't nice to her. W-what if they are really strict and don't feed her well." Suno asked.

"Don't think about the negatives. Think about what if she gets good loving parents that will cook her three meals a day and take her to school." I say. Of course I knew what they said was a possibility and I knew what I was saying was me trying to convince myself as well.

"We'll always be a family." I smile at them. The two looked at me and smiled back. Even though they may not look as young, they technically are a lot younger.

After that the twins seemed a lot happier. The two flew to JK and took Hoshi who had already woken up from him. JK flew to me and the two of us watched as Suno and Sato played with Hoshi in the sky. Hoshi's eyes were as wide as saucers as she saw all the stars in the sky. Smiles never leaving their faces.

"What should we do tomorrow?" JK suddenly asked.

I turned my head to look at him. I see JK everyday but today he seemed exceptionally good looking today. His long bangs were flying back due to the wind and his eyes had a nice shine to them. I could see his long eyelashes every time he blinked. His jawline was as sharp as ever and his skin was basically glowing in the night sky.

"What?" JK asked snapping me out of my little moment of admiration.

"Nothing." I say but couldn't hold back a smile.

JK raised an eyebrow. "Well it has to be something since you ignored my question." He said.

"Really it's nothing! And for your question, I think we should spend the day with Hoshi. We can bring her to the orphanage at night." I say.

JK looked at me with the you sure it's nothing look, but soon let out a small smile.

I began to speed up my flying speed to do a flip in the air. JK followed and the two of us were now showing off some tricks we had discovered just now. Suno and Sato saw what we were doing and began to speed up. This caused Hoshi to let out the biggest laugh as she held onto Sato tightly. Her laugh was so contagious I couldn't help but let out a laugh as well. Suno and Sato were laughing and JK had a small smile on his face.