Vulnerable

Really sorry guys:/ I'm just not motivated to write a lot and I'm struggling to think of the story idea. Anyways thanks for your patience and support!

V POV

"ARGHHHHHHH" I yelled as I was brutally shoved to the ground by who knows what. It was obviously something heavy but everything was happening so fast I couldn't even process what was going on.

"V?!" I could hear Suno and Sato running in and just then I pair of lips crashed onto mine. I looked up and melted into the kiss once I saw who.

JK was covered in blood from head to toe. His hair was all over the place and his clothing was all roughed up, but I knew for sure he was my JK.

JK just lay on top of me with his head dug right into the crook of my neck. My fingers were tangled in his hair as I hugged him tightly., never wanting to let go.

"JK!" The twins yelled and ran to him before tackling him over right off me.

"Did you kill all those foxes yourself?" Sato asked.

"How did you even manage?" Suno asked.

JK made eye contact with me before speaking.

"Revenge." He muttered.

I smiled at the thought. JK would really kill for me. In fact, it was a huge massacre of foxes.

"Was Appa there?" I asked but only go a head shake in response. I guess he wasn't at the site.

The four of us just sat in silence. It was actually impressive that JK was capable of killing so many foxes at once. How did he do it? Still don't know but I know for sure that JK had definitely gotten a lot stronger than before.

"JK you need to shower.." Suno stated with Sato nodding along. "Yeah, you smell disgusting."

I laughed at their honesty. The twins climbed off JK and JK stood up. He then reached out his hand to me which I gladly took with a big boxy smile.

We walked out of the cave only to be blinded by the bright sunlight. Suno and Sato lead us by taking off into the air first. JK never let go of my hand and kept a firm grip the entire time as we flew. I just allowed him since I missed him just as much.

We managed to find a lake where we washed up and dried ourselves in the sun. JK stuck to me like glue, never once leaving my side.

"Let's go find something to eat, I'm hungry" Sato cried out.

"JK can you bring back something for us. You're the fastest and strongest out of all of us." Suno begged.

JK didn't give a reaction. His usual poker face was painted on his face. He didn't say anything but soon later he dragged me out into the forest.

"Hey JK, can I wait in the sun, I'm still not dry," I ask using my other hand to point at where I was originally standing. JK didn't even turn back to look. His grip only got tighter as he dragged me towards the forest.

"Fine, guess I'll stay wet then," I muttered as I was dragged behind JK.

As we got deeper and deeper into the forest. JKs grip only got tighter and tighter. I could bare the pain but it was getting annoying.

"JK! Can you let go? You're gripping my hands really hard" I ask. JK suddenly pauses but doesn't turn around. I looked at his back which might I mention, has gotten a lot more tone. His wide shoulders and back muscles were shown through the roughed-up shirt he had on.

"JK? Are you okay?" I used a softer voice. I could tell something was bothering JK. JK didn't respond and instead just tugged me along causing me to stumble a bit.

"JK! Slow down" I state. Something wasn't right and it bothered me that it involved JK.

JK stopped walking. He stood frozen and silent. I looked up only to be faced with his broad back. His shirt was covered in bloodstains and the stench just wouldn't leave. There were still some scratches on his body that have yet to heal. Not a pleasant sight. It hurt me seeing JK hurt.

It was silent for a while. I slowly made my way around so that I was now in front of JK. His entire body was hunched over with his head hung low. His hair drooped over his eyes, dripping wet.

I placed my hands on JKs cheeks before pulling his face up.

Tears.

Tears were rolling down JKs cheeks one right after the other.

I had never seen JK cry before. He never cried. JK was always strong, he always had his head held high, he was... one of a kind. Therefore this was a rare sight. JK was crying.

I didn't hesitate to pull JK into my embrace. JK had his head rested in the crook of my neck. Although no sounds came out, I could few occasional water droplets fall on my neck.

"I love you," I whispered.

JK just hugged me tightly. He looked so vulnerable, the complete opposite of his usual self.

We made our way to a nearby tree. My back was pressed against the trunk as JK pulled me in for a kiss.

"I..." JK had started. His eyes were puffy and red. I placed my hand on his cheek and wiped his tear stains. JK was quick to place his hand on top of mine. His hand was warm and it covered my entire hand.

"I missed you..." JK whispered. At that, I felt as though I couldn't hold back. I jumped right into his embrace and had the biggest smile.

JK caught me in an instant. "I... I was scared." He continued.

"Scared?" I questioned. "I guess foxes could be very scary"

JK flicked my forehead.

"Ouch" I glared at JK as he let out a small chuckle. Although he was quick to compose himself once again as if nothing happened.

"What were you scared of then?" I ask.

JK placed me down on the ground again. "I was scared...... that you weren't gonna come back to me..." JK mumbled but I heard loud and clear.

My face started heating up. JK was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wish I could stay by his side forever.

"I...I'll never leave you." I whispered. "We'll be together forever" I smiled before pulling JK in for another kiss.

"Us too right?"

I glared at the two demons that decided to interrupt my moment with JK. Suno and Sato were sitting on a high tree branch not far from us. The two jumped down before tackling JK and I in a big group hug. I smiled at their actions.

"All of you. We will always be together. I promise."