Fruit Pallet

Jin POV

I decided to head back into the house where V and the twins were sorting out the herbs and fruit in the the kitchen

"How about we start washing everything then we can start with cutting and peeling." I say.

There was probably like 30 different types of herbs. V grabbed a pile and went to the sink. He started washing it.

Sato and Suno followed his actions, each grabbing a pile and handing it over to V to wash. I quickly got a basket so we could put the clean herbs inside. I got a knife and started cutting off all the parts that couldn't be eaten.

After we finished washing the herbs V and I started setting up a big pot so we could boil the herbs.

Meanwhile, the twins began washing the fruit and peeling the fruit that needed to be peeled.

For the first time, my kitchen seemed packed. I wasn't angry or annoyed but happy and warm.

Once we placed the herbs in the pot, V began helping the twins in cutting all the fruit.

The twins each had a large plate and were each designing their own fruit platter.

"Mines is gonna be better than yours" Sato said sticking out his tongue at Suno.

Suno just glared at him. "Well even IF your fruit platter is better than mine, I'm still better than you overall." Suno says.

"Oh shut up." Sato glares.

I mentally chuckle. They were still kids but have gone through so much already. I'm glad they can act like their childlike self here.

V was watching them while eating stealing some of the twins fruit once in a while to eat. The twins would always catch him though but let him have it anyways. I could tell they really respected or looked up to V. I guess it's cause V and JK took them in.

Once they finished designing the fruit plate we gathered all the dishes and headed outside. I grabbed a large picnic blanket where we placed all the dishes on.

JK and Namjoon had already cut up the moose and created skewers with the sticks. There were also fish cooking by the fire.

It truly was a feast. There was so much food.

V walked to JK and sat down next to him by the fire. Suno and Sato ran up to them with their fruit platters.

"WHICH ONES BETTER" they both yelled. V just chuckled and JK just rose an eyebrow.

I laughed at their little family.

"I think Suno's one looks better" JK said which shocked me. I honestly didn't expect him to pick a favourite. I thought he was the type of person who would say that he liked both of them.

"HA! SEE MINES BETTER!" Suno yelled out.

"I thought Sato's one is better. There's more fruit in his." V suddenly spoke up. Of course he chose the one with more fruit.

"HA! MINE IS BETTER!" Sato yelled back.

"JK you have to understand, this one has more which means it's better!" V says to JK.

JK furrows his eyebrow. "But Suno designed the plate better."

The bickering seemed to escalate before I decided to jump in.
"Both of you guys have good plates. Let's just eat!" I say and I didn't even have to repeat myself as they devoured everything.

Good thing Namjoon and I both got ourselves a plate while they were arguing because everything just disappeared within seconds. Not to mention, THEY DIDNT EVEN LOOK LIKE THEY GAINED A SINGLE WEIGHT!

V, Sato and Suno had fallen asleep. Suno had his head in V's lap and Sato was asleep on JK's lap. V's head was rested on JKs shoulder.

JK just sat and stared into the fire. It was really peaceful.

"Thank you Jin, Namjoon.... for everything." JK suddenly spoke up.

I smiled at him. It's obvious he cared and appreciated everything.

"Well thank you JK, for meeting us. You four have honestly made Namjoon and my life a lot more interesting." I say smiling at him.

We just say and looked up at the night sky. The sky was carpeted with stars. The moon was at its fullest and shone brightly in the dark sky.

I was lost in thought when suddenly V, JK and the twins all woke up and flew up in a panicked manner.

That's when I heard the growling around us.

Namjoon was quick to his feet and quickly grabbed onto my hands as we ran back into the house slamming the door shut.

This was bad, really bad. The four of them were still outside. I hope we are all okay.

"Please be okay."

SORRY FOR THE SHORTER CHAPTER, IM STILL UPDATING TODAY JUST THOUGHT THAT THIS IS A BETTER CHAPTER ENDING.

Vote and comment💜