Entrance exams

JIMIN POV

Today was Monday. To say I was nervous for V and JK was an understatement. It's gonna take a miracle for them to pass the entrance exams let alone score above 30 percent. To pass the test you have to get over 50 percent out of a hundred.

First of all, I don't think I've even seen them study at all. Second of all they seem clueless in the city. They also don't even know proper food etiquette. How are they gonna pass the entrance exam without prior knowledge of everything else.

I don't know if I should trust them or not. Every time I bring us the test they seem so calm about it. Is it cause they know they are gonna fail and therefore they don't care as much? Based on what I've seen from them, there is no way they will pass.

Last night I thought of different alternatives. JK and V could honestly be models with there looks so I guess I shouldn't be to worried since they could easily get a job and then I won't have to worry about them being in my house alone.

It was now 5:30am. Their entrance exam starts at 7. I drag myself out of bed to get ready. Then I was off to go wake them up. I walk to their bedroom and knock this time. Surprisingly I heard a small come in from V.

I opened the door slowly to a very odd sight. Well it's the fact that one, they are awake at 5:45am. JK is in a plank position on the ground while V is sitting cries cross on top of him reading a magazine.

V slowly moves his gaze so it's on me now. JK is still doing a plank, not even breaking a sweat.

"Uhh just wanted to make sure you guys are up. I'll go on prepare breakfast now" I say and V nods and says "we'll get ready now".

V then gets off JK. JK then stands up and glances at me before following V into the washroom.

I walk out there room still kinda weirded out by the sight I saw today. They must be like super humans or something. JK is crazy strong and the both eat an insane amount of food everyday.

I cook them each a big plate of breakfast and make myself a piece of toast. My classes don't start until 7:30am so I decided to walk with them to the entrance exam hall.

V and JK came out of their room wearing the uniforms and god they looked hot. The amount of attention they will attract in our school. They really will be the main talk of the school forever if they get in.

"Morning come eat breakfast." I call them over. They look at the big plate of food I cooked up for them and like always, finished it within seconds.

Since I enjoyed cooking a lot and watching them eat it as if it was the best thing ever made me feel good. It made me happy knowing my food makes them happy. By now it was 6:30am.

Both of them just sat on the couch waiting for me to finish packing my school bag. Once I finished I walked to the front door. They seemed to get the idea we were leaving and also walked to the door. I waited for them as they put on their shoes. After they put their shoes on we were off.

The sun was already rising, not at its peak yet but it still gave off a warm feeling.

We walked in complete silence the only sounds were the seagulls flying over our heads and the occasional cars that would pass by. It was too quiet for my liking but I didn't have anything to say so I just kept my mouth shut.

After about 15 minutes we reached the schools entrance. There weren't many students yet which was good since I was afraid V and JK would get attacked by a crowd.

I led them to the entrance exam hall and told them to go in. They were holding hands as they walked in. V gave me a quick wave and walked in.

After they left I decided to walk to my first class earlier. Luckily all my classes were with Yoongi and Hobi today. They are my best friends and honestly they are the ones that make school bearable for me. I'm glad I have them as friends.