Goodbye

V POV

When Jimin told us that he was gonna make these last two days the best, he obviously wasn't lying. These two days have been the best.

Jimin cooked us lots of food every meal saying we would need a lot of energy when we leave.

Saturday night we decided to show Jimin our powers. It was dark now so it was a perfect time as no one would be outside.

Jimin drove us towards a farm a little outside the city. The field was big and there were no trees blocking the night sky.

"Promise us Jimin. Keep this a secret.Don't even tell Yoongi or Hobi." I say as we got out of the car and walked towards the centre of the field.

"My lips are sealed as long as you keep your promise and visit me." Jimin says and I smile.

"Don't be too shocked!" I say before JK and I had a small running start before we unfolded our wings and took lift off.

"Wow... you guys are incredible" Jimin gasps wide eyed as he watched us fly around in circles.

We flew for around 5 minutes before we landed again and walked over to Jimin.

Jimin suddenly jumped and hugged the both of us. "Thank you V, JK, for giving me this amazing sight I'll never forget. You both were beautiful" Jimin whispers to us as he hugs us tightly.

"I'll never forget this day or this sight. I'm left speechless." Jimin continues.

He unwraps his arms around us smiling. "So what other powers do you guys have?"

"Well I can see in the dark, while JK has super strength" I start. "We both have wings, super speed and can talk to sea animals."

"We are also super smart in the sense we can learn and memorize really fast" JK adds.

"Oh right... WHY CANT I HAVE THAT POWER? LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER" Jimin complains.

"Well since tomorrow's your last day... is their anything left you guys wanna do?" Jimin asks us.

"Hmm anything is fine as long as we can spend it with you" I respond.

Jimin smiled and starts to laugh. I tilt my head in confused as to why he started laughing.

"Sorry, I just had a flashback of when I first found you guys in that alleyway. I can't believe we've come this far together! I'm glad I was the one that found you two that day and I'm happy I met you guys!" Jimin says.

That's right... when we met, JK and I were talking to each other while lying down on an old mattress.

"It's almost midnight already, let's head home and rest for tomorrow." Jimin says walking towards the car.

The three of us got in the car and headed home. JK and I walked into our bedroom and got ready for bed. This would be our last night sleeping here so we took our time and enjoyed the luxury. After we finished we laid in bed together.

We just laid side by side facing the ceiling. JK shifted a bit and held onto my hand. I then rolled over so I was cuddled up in his arms and he did the same.

We soon drifted off into a deep slumber...

The next morning.

The sun beams were blinding. It was a sunny day today. I woke up to the best sight, JK.

JK was already staring at me when I woke up.

"Sleep well?" I asked him yawning.

"The best."