Lets talk

V POV

JK and I held hands as we entered the classroom. The classroom looked amazing. JK and I took the desk near the windows. I sat in front of JK and he sat behind me. The classroom was pretty empty. There was around 5 other students in the class with us.

What a small class... But that's a good thing since we won't have much attention on us. I turned my seat around so that I'm facing JK.

"Soo how about we start researching where your parents are so we can kick some butts!" I tell him.

"I thought you forgot" he said.

"Of course I wouldn't. Maybe we can ask Jimin for a map?"

"Sounds good. I can remember my old address so it won't be hard to locate."

The teacher then came in and began the lessons. I was very excited since this would be my first real class at school.

Classes soon ended. JK and I walked out of the school together and met Jimin at the entrance. We walked with him to the grocery store again to buy food for dinner. JK again carried everything as we walked home.

Once we got home I decided to ask Jimin for a map. He looked confused at first but still went to grab us some maps. Once he gave us the maps he went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. JK and I walked into our bedroom.

"Here are the maps. Can you find your house?" I say handing the maps to JK. He took them and laid them out on the floor. He analyzed the maps very quickly and easily found his house.

"It's not that far from here. Maybe an hour of us flying." I say.

"Yeah. Let's go tonight." He said.

"What if Jimin finds out?" I ask.

"We'll sneak out at night and come back home before he wakes up." JK said. I nodded in anticipation. It seemed fun. Almost like our own secret mission.

"DINNER TIME!" Jimin yelled and we both shot up and ran to the kitchen table.

"Thank you Jimin" we say together. Honestly Jimin has been so kind to us since we arrived. He doesn't question us as much. It felt like he really wanted to be our friend.

After dinner JK and I walked back to our bedroom. We decided to finish our homework from school which only took us a couple minutes. I packed my school bag for tomorrow then started to get ready for tonight. JK also got ready, changing into some darker clothes. I grab two disposable face mask Jimin got us a while ago. I handed one to JK.

The face mask was to hide from getting seen since we were still in the city. Anybody could see us flying so it's better to be safe.

After we finished we just lay down in bed. We were waiting until Jimin went to his bedroom. But instead of hearing his room door close he suddenly walked into our room.

"So JK and V? I was wondering if I could get to know you guys better? Ohh wait are you guys going out?" He asks us noticing our clothes.

"Hi Jimin. No we are not going out. We can talk if you want." I responded.

I glanced over at JK and he seemed okay with it. I guess we both kinda grew a soft spot for Jimin.

"Anyways I just thought since we've been living together, I still don't know much about you two while you guys know almost everything about me." He said.

I could understand where he was at. After all, we never really talked much to him. It was always him talking to us.

"What do you want to know?" I ask.

He thought for a second.

"Well how did you guys end up on my old mattress outside?" He asked us.

I thought for a while. Should we lie? Could we trust Jimin? It's hard not being able to discuss this with JK.

"Uhhh well we escaped from some bad people... and I guess we just ended up here." I say kinda telling the truth only, it's not the whole truth or story.

"Have you always lived on the streets?" He asked.

I shake my head no. I didn't know what to say.

"Hey Jimin can I talk to JK for a second? We can keep talking after."

"Sure I'll be in the living room." Jimin said then walked out.

" Jimin said then walked out

"I think we should tell him." I said.

JK snaps his head then shakes his head no.

"Why not? He's done so much for us. I think we can trust him." I say.

"We've only known him for 4 days.. we can't trust him so easily. Humans are cruel animals." He said.

"Well we are like have human? Why are you so against telling him." I say getting mad.

"We can't and I'll show you why, tonight." JK says sternly. I groan and stand up to walk towards the living room.

Jimin was seated on the couch waiting for us.

"Sorry Jimin how about we talk another day? We are really tired right now." I say to him looking at him with sad eyes.

I was mad at JK. Why won't he just trust Jimin?

"O-oh that's alright... yeah let's talk another day. Goodnight" Jimin says standing up then walking to his room.

I sigh then slowly walk back to my room. I throw a glare at JK but he does nothing.

"Follow me." He says and opens the window. "I'll show you what I mean."

I grab my mask and put it on my face. I follow behind him not saying a word. I was kinda upset. This was our first ever argument. We've always been together through thick and thin. Maybe I should apologize...

JK then jumps out of the window and unfolds his wings so that he would be flying. I do the same.

"I'm sorry JK" I say to him.

"Don't worry about it. I just want to show you what I mean when I say we can't trust Jimin so easily." He responded looking right into my eyes.

We were now flying to whatever JK wanted to show me. It took about 5 minutes of flying before we landed. Once we landed I looked up. Although it was dark I could still see it clearly with my night vision.

WELCOME TO THE
ZOO