STAR

BOO! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter so I hope you enjoy!

Currently working on the next chapter!

V POV

I turn my head only to see...

A girl?

A child. She probably wasn't even five years old yet. Her clothes were all torn up and she was covered in dirt from head to toe. She just sat on the edge of the road staring off into the road in front of her. Not moving, expressionless and uncaring about everything around her.

"So.. why did we stop?" Suno asks. I ignore him and run up to the girl dragging JK with me.

The two of us stood behind the girl who didn't even move. She just sat there, void of emotion.

I bent down to sit next to her.

"Hi!" I smile. The girl didn't even turn her head. Before I could say something else a middle age lady called out to us. The lady waved us over to her newspaper stall. I took one last glance at the girl before following Suno and Sato to the stall. JK came soon after.

"Do you know who that girl is?" I ask the lady.

"This girl is always waiting there. Poor girl." She starts explaining. "I heard that she doesn't have a father. Her mother took care of her but last week her mother died in a car accident onn this very road. Truly unfortunate. The girl has done nothing but sit there every single day without movement. At night time she would disappear but at around the time I open my stall, she comes back just to sit on the roadside again."

It took me a while to process all the information. She no longer had parents. Just like the four of us.

"I try my best to provide her with any food I have but I am a struggling lady trying to finance my family selling newspapers." The lady continued. "I wish I could take her in but I can't. The girl also doesn't let me take her to the orphanage."

"I understand miss. Maybe we can try?" I suggest. The ladies face brightens up.

"That would be wonderful. I just want whats best for the girl. Sitting here waiting for someone who will never come back is not something I wish for the girl. I hope I will be able to see her smile again, just like old times. Her mother used to bring her in a stroller and buy newspaper from me." The lady says.

"Thank you miss and we will try our best" I say before walking back to the girl. I squatted down behind the little girl before placing a hand on her shoulder.

The girl flinched but didn't turn around. She continued to stare off into the distance. Suno and Sato both sat on each side of her. It was honestly a very funny sight as the twins were huge sitting next to her. The girl was sandwiched between the twins who were probably 6ft over.

"Can you talk." Suno asked poking one side of her cheek.

"Can you move." Sato asked poking the other side of her cheek.

JK was quick to smack both of them and as always, the two were as dramatic as ever. The two pretended to pass out right there.

As if a miracle happened, the girl turned her head left and right only to witness to two big guys passed out next to her.