The uninvited

The day of aunt hildas wedding approached fast paced. Nick had barely seen his wife to be as she helped Dorian prepare for the event. And here she was again this time at the spellman house helping Hilda arrange flowers.
"Do you think I will make a good wife auntie?" Hilda smiled looking at her niece with a nod.
"Of course my love. Nick will adore your married life." She smiled placing the flowers into a vase blushing slightly.
"Your wedding will be beautiful auntie I simply cannot wait."
"Me and you both my love."

Nick picked up a letter from the side table as Charlotte brushed through her hair for the night.
"Lottie what is this?" She hummed looking over.
"Ah... it's an invite... Sabrina Morningstar is marrying caliban." He looked down with a raised eyebrow.
"And you're thinking of going?" She smiled a little looking down.
"Perhaps if I have time after Hilda's wedding I might. I highly doubt it my love. Why?" Nick came to stand behind her with his hands on her shoulders.
"I would hate for my future wife's head to be turned by that self righteous prick." She snickered shaking her head looking up to him.
"I think someone is jealous Nicky."
"Always lottie... have you seen my girlfriend?" She smiled a little shaking her head again.
"Funny."

The reception was in full swing before they knew it. Sabrina watched as her sister hung off of her boyfriend whispering in his ear leaving them both chuckled and narrowed her eyes at the sight. When the witch next to her offered a glass of gin Sabrina smiled.
"Sure, I have a speech to give later."

Tap. Tap. Tap. The room fell silent as Sabrina stood on the stage glass in hand
"Here we go." Charlotte huffed and nick smiled.
"Be nice Lottie, she is your sister."
"Good evening, for those of you who don't know me, I am Sabrina, the brides spinster niece." She stumbled slightly and Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "And tonight, I'd like to say a few words about love. Love is... well, what is love anyway? I know it when I see it. For instance I look at my aunt Hilda and dr. Cerberus, and I see love... a love that defined death, and that is amazing." Charlotte titled her head in disbelief that it was going well so far. Nick looked at her laughing.
"Told you she would be fine"
"Then I look over at Harvey, my ex boyfriend,"
"There it is" she whispered to Nick laughing to herself.
"And the lovely Roz, my best friend. I see love there too. And you know, that's... that's awesome."
"Nick is she drunk?" He shrugged listening to her speak.
"And then I look at Theo and Robin, and I see love there too. Young love, new love. Truly, I look around this room, and all I see is love," Sabrina's eyes fell on her sister and Charlotte's face dropped.
"Here we go."
"Well, expect for nick, another brief ex of mine, who's with Charlotte. My adoring sister. Are they in love? I don't know. I suppose it beats hooking up with random sex demons, huh?" Charlotte laughed raising a glass to Sabrina.
"Haha sister, you're so lucky it's our aunts birthday. Nicky go stop her now." Nick stood up as Zelda cut in attempting to end the speech but Sabrina wouldn't give up.
"You know we had a disagreement because my sister steals everything from me. Yeah she won't tell you that right sister?"
"Sabrina. Shut up now." She fell over the drum set and Charlotte laughed a little.
"Oh dear lord." Charlotte stood up walking over to the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen thank you for listening." She pulled Sabrina off the stage as Harvey and the others got ready to start preforming. She handed the drunk girl to her aunt and walked over to her lover.
"Well that was a mess." Nick chuckled taking her hand as the band played.
"Dance with me Morningstar."
That's when a man interrupted the music standing in front of the stage in the pure silence.
"Who is he?" Prudence spoke as nick pushed the two girls back.
"He didn't have an invitation so me and Nick kept him out of the wedding." Sabrina spoke coming over after finally sobering up.
"Oh no. It's the uninvited." Ambrose spoke out.
"Nick. Why didn't you tell me the second terror was here?!"
"You were helping your aunt I didn't want to distract you."
The two stopped arguing when dorians heart was ripped out.
"Dorian!" Charlotte rushed forward to his body. She took heavy breaths looking up as the terror spoke about his story of becoming a terror and frowned, she looked too her sister and lover knowing they turning him away seeing what nick was thinking.
"It was me! I turned you away, so kill me and spare everyone else." Charlotte stood in front of him facing him to protect his chest.
"No nick. You're not doing this again." Sabrina stepped forward and Charlotte pushed her back. "Neither of you are doing this stop with the hero complex." 
It was in that moment Sabrina suggested the party in hell and Charlotte smiled.
"Yes yes. I'll accompany the both of you. As a chaperone. I have an invite as well." Sabrina rolled her eyes and they smiled teleporting to hell.

The siblings walking into Sabrina Morningstar's cambers and she stood up.
"Charlotte nope. You can't be here. If caliban sees you-"
"What? Scared I'll steal his heart again sister? Don't worry I'm here to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." She laid on the bed as the two argued and the sat up as the doors opened.
"Is the most beautiful bride in the realm ready for- why am I seeing double?!"
"Because father, Sabrina is a imbecile."
"Hey!"
"Hey!" They both shouted and lucifer chuckled.
"Ah my favourite daughter is here. Charlotte you must visit more. Anyway we'll talk later. Run along and allow me to smite these two."
"Yes father, have fun girls." She chuckled and kissed his cheek walking out to the throne room.

Charlotte stood in the throne room looked around speaking to demons she once ruled over and smiled a little. She did miss it.
"Charlotte?" She turned around seeing caliban call her from across the room, the girl walked towards him her red dress flowing with a smirk. "Wearing red to an unholy ceremony... shameful." She chuckled looking down.
"You know me caliban I'm always shameful."
"That you are Morningstar. Tell me why are you here?"
"To say congratulations."  He place a piece of hair behind her ear with a smile. "And sorry for leaving you encased in stone..."
"All is forgiven my love. And just know I do miss our... time together." She smiled.
"Yes of course you do."

Sabrina had encased the uninvited inside the playhouse with the help of the Morningstar's Charlotte listened as their father banished Sabrina from the realm and raised an eyebrow.
"And you Charlotte. I expect a wedding invitation and a visit soon."
"You're getting married?!" Everyone asked and she bowed to her father.
"Of course. I'll see you soon dad."
"Take care my dear." Both Sabrina's rolled their eyes and the two left hell appearing back at the spellman home.
"Well that was fun."