Dinner.

Zelda Spellman was almost at a loss for words for once when she opened the door to the niece she hadn't seen in so long. The girl stood with a small smile a stack of books in her arms.
"Hello auntie..." Zelda smiles moving aside to let her in.
"My dear girl it's been too long." She nodded only to come face to face with Ambrose who gave a smile and looked at the books.
"Are those for me dear cousin?" She handed him the books with a smirk.
"Thought you'd enjoy something new." He gave her a quick hug and let the aunts bombard her with questions about her studies and life at the academy. She always was a bright young witch and she always managed to have fun and continue to do well in her studies.
"Father Blackwood is impresses he said considering my... infliction I'm exceeding my classes." Zelda hates the phrasing but choose not to bring it up anymore. Sabrina joined them and the conversations continued. After the aunts went to bed Sabrina looked at her sister.
"Charlotte... may I ask you something?" She looked at her sister. "You could teach some mortal boys a lesson right?" Charlotte gave a smirk and bit her lip.
"Possibly... why sister what have they done..." Sabrina smiled.

The next morning Sabrina opened the door to Charlotte holding a bird cage.
"Those jocks won't be rising to any occasion while these birds are in the cage. Few week of impotence might teach them a lesson." She smiled. And Sabrina didn't know what to say Charlotte gave a wink. "Sorry sister I'm late for class I'll see you soon."
"Char wait!" She stopped looking at her sister. "Come tonight? It's my baptism. It would mean a lot. And I'm having one last party with friends would you come?" Charlotte hesitated and gave a smile.
"I'll be at your baptism. I promise you that. Before I have plans" she gave her sister a kiss on the cheek and disappeared.

Sabrina reaches the arch and her dress turned black. She took a slight breath and felt a presence.
"Are you ready sister." She looked at Charlotte who smiled. Two walked through the arch meeting everyone. "I promise it won't take long and you'll be with me and the coven." She gave a smile and walked her to the alter. They stood for a while watching until Sabrina Began to run. Charlotte looked at father Blackwood and took off after her sister.
"BRINA! Sister come back!" She appeared in-front of the girl gasping for breath. "Sister please listen. You need to calm down. Please just breathe and tell me what is going on I can help you okay?" Sabrina shook her head and backed away.
"I'm sorry char." She took off running again and her sister was left standing in fear.
"Charlotte Spellman! Where is she?" Father Blackwood stood there in pure rage the rest of the coven behind him.
"Father. She's just a scared girl. She will sign her name as the dark lord wishes it. She's frightened you need to be calm and put those fears to rest. Then she will sign the name." He closed his eyes for a moment.
"If that is the way. Fine. Back to the academy for you and if you're wrong Spellman you will have heaven to pay."

Dorians was busy that night. Pack with the usual witches and warlocks becoming intoxicated and dancing around Charlotte approached the bar and Dorian gave a brief grin.
"Usual order lots?" She hummed at the nickname and bit her lip.
"3 of them this time Dorian. I'm rather stressed today. Oh and 3 bottles of the strongest crap you have." He gave a nod towards the back.
"And if scratch comes in? Want me to send him your way?" She paused for a moment picking up a bottle.
"No tonight. Thank you Dorian."
The girl walked into the room taking a place on the chair seeing the demons crawl into the room doing everything they could to grazing out her skin.
"What is your pleasure?" She looked at the demon then at the bottle.
"Control..." the demons hissed and begun to move around her when her dress was pulled down her body she took a swig of the strong drink as the doors opened.
"Lottie what in hells name are you doing. You 3 get out of here" nick shouted as the girl slumped in her chair finishing off the second bottle. The demons crawled back to their hole and he stood there in a complete fit of rage.
"I asked Dorian not to tell you I was here." She murmured opening another bottle. Nick walked forward taking it from her.
"I know. He didn't. Someone saw you walking down here. Lottie I know your sister is stressing you out but-"
"It's not that." She cut him off tapping the arms of her chair with disgust. "Nick my whole life I've been away from my family. Now the one time I'm with them I get blamed for their actions. I don't want that. Why am I paying the price for someone else's actions." He huffed kneeling infront of her placing the bottle by her feet he looked up at her. "I just want to be in control of something. For once." An idea struck in nicks head and he looked down.
"Control me. Lottie. You don't need to defile yourself with demons. I'm right here a willing subject. Control me. Make yourself feel better." She lent forward placing her hands on his face.
"What if I hurt you." He pulled the clip from the back of her head letting her hair fall down her shoulders.
"You could never."