My story

My name is Charlotte Morningstar. I'm the first born of Lucifer Morningstar... the devil... this is my story. So far...
I was born under the light of the full moon. I'm the product of a mortal woman being offered to Satan. After my 'father' laid eyes on me he realised I was dark and unnatural. Our coven found out about my birth and a few members took it upon themselves to take care of the threat before I was old enough to hurt anyone. My nursery was set on fire.
I survived this.
My 'father' spelled me to protect me. No flames would burn my skin. But the spell turned insidious, twisted by the blood of Satan. My skin soon became fire to anyone who may touch it.
I survived.
I learned to control it.
After me came my sister. She was born the same as I, our mother hid this from Edward. She was embraced. My father swore he would cast me out before I could realise my power.
I was sent to the academy of the unseen art to learn to control my powers.
On my first day my powers had been bound to the curse, as long as the curse lived inside me I would not reach my full potential.
I met the weird sisters that day. They embraced me as one of their own. I also met the boy I would soon fall in love with. Nick scratch. We all became the best of friends.
The coven spent many years teaching me and attempting to break the curse. Of course nothing would work, the coven didn't want it to.
On my 16th birthday I signed my name in the book of the beast, as I had watched my friends do before me. After this I celebrated with nick. He realised how dangerous the curse was when he kissed me and I lost myself for a moment. We spent the next 2 years trying to find ways around it so we could be intimate.
My sister turned 16 and I had to convince her to sign her name in the book. She was scared and that's when everything went wrong.
I nearly killed nick. The curse was broken, or so we thought. I was sent for execution.
I survived.
I was killed. Twice, by hunters.
I survived.
I found out I'm a Morningstar and began to work with my father to take my place in hell. He asked me to distance myself from the people I hold dear on earth. I ruined my relationship with nick at his request. I did this with Sabrina as well.
That night I joined my father at the grey room, his plan was revealed to put one of us on the throne. Sabrina was opposed to the idea. But I had never wanted anything more.
I took the throne and my father was imprisoned inside nick.
We then spent a year attempting to get him back from hell. The only way this was possible was me claiming my throne once again.
I saved nick from hell and met the prince of hell, who was determined to rule at my side. We were engaged to be married.
And this is when life really turned to shit. (Like it wasn't already.) with the pagans on earth and my own struggles on the throne I learned from a friend the king of chaos' plans.
I was to marry the prince of hell, he would become king by name only. Then the house of Morningstar would be bought to its knees. I would be murdered in my chambers before anyone could protest it. The rest of my family would be imprisoned in stone.
This nearly worked. However, I learned of the coming events an hour before I was to be bound to caliban, prince of hell. I never finished the ritual. This meant he would never claim my throne as his.
The blade used to stab me was his. I was saved by nick. And in a moment of desperation on his part, he bound himself to me.
We beat the pagans.
Caliban was bound in stone.
I gave my throne to my sister.
And now?
Well. We are all finally free to be who we wish.