Stolen.

Charlotte got back to the house and stroked inside where the aunts were waiting.
"Where in Satan's name have you been Charlotte." Zelda spoke out as she slammed her bag down.
"Attempting to fix the mess my sister has made. I'm sorry auntie can I borrow a cigarette today is very much grating on me." Zelda shook her head gesturing to the side.
"This will be the only time I allow you to take one. Under the circumstances." She nodded using a spell to light it just as Sabrina walked in. That's when Zelda began to shout at her.
"Hold on auntie. Sabrina where did you get the spell from." Zelda looked at Ambrose who held his hands up.
"Don't look at me."
"Your journals." Sabrina huffed our and Charlottes eyes grew wide.
"I beg your pardon! My journals! So not only did you steal from me but you chose to ignore the pages where the dangers of necromancy are listed!" Sabrina closed her eyes in defeat and Charlotte looked up at her aunts. "Aunties I can promise you now if I had known I would've never allowed it. Those spells are for study purposes only. Not! To be used Sabrina!" Zelda grunted and looked at the sisters.
"That's quite alright now Charlotte. We know you would never use the spells. Father Blackwood told me how talented you were with necromancy and your studies. Let's put that to the test. You can help us correct this madness." After a while of listening to them all argue Charlotte got up.
"Where are you going." Sabrina grabbed her arm.
"To put the mortal back in his grave for good Sabrina! You've cause a mess and I'm going to fix it!" She pushed Sabrina away and raced outside she managed to make it to the kinkle house as prudence and dorkus arrived and she walked beside them.
"Glad you back on your feet Charlotte. Have you come to kill the mortal boy too?" The 3 stopped and screamed out as blood poured of their shoes. Charlotte looked over her shoulder at nick.
"What are you doing nick!" He walked over looking at her.
"Your sister is handling this and that's the end of it. Until then we are staying right here..." prudence chuckled looking at nick in anger.
"Why the sudden interest in Sabrina Nicky. Thought you were too hung up on Charlotte to Think straight." Charlotte stood with her arm folded over her chest and a raised eyebrow.
"Really nick. You told them what exactly." He went to open his mouth now regretting keeping all 3 of them together.
"He told us he was in love with you Charlotte l. That if you rejected him it would break him. Of course he was lying. Because you rejected him and he's still standing. On your sisters side as well." Dorkus chuckled looking at her.
"Nick. I want to go home let me go from whatever bullshit spell you've done." He laughed a little sitting down.
"No I won't let you hurt the mortal." She scoffed kneeling down to eye level.
"I'd be more concerned about what I'm going to do to you if you don't release me!" The moment she gave the shout Sabrina came walking out straight past them.
"Is it done?" prudence called out. However, Sabrina just kept walking. Nick undone the stakes and attempted to stop Charlotte that didn't quite work until prudence called her.
"Oh Charlotte. Also ask nicky if he's that I love with you why did he come to me after you sent him away asking for a good time." She took one look at nick and shook her head.
"And that is why I couldn't date you nick. You can't keep it in your pants."
She walked home in a fit of rage managing to get there quite quick. Sabrina was sat out front with Zelda crying. The moment Sabrina caught sight of her she got angry.
"How dare you. You went to that house to kill him! Didn't you!" Sabrina got up pushing her. Charlotte held her hands up and attempted to walk past.
"I'm not in the mood for your childish tantrum sister." Sabrina pushes her again and screamed.
"No! You listen! You knew what Harvey meant to me! And because you could wait and trust me he now hates me!" Charlotte looked at Zelda who was at Sabrinas side attempting to calm her. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CARE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LISTEN!"
"Sabrina stop it! I'm your sister of course I care!" Sabrina pushed her again knocking her over this time. Sabrinas ring caught her lip cutting it open.
"You're no sister of mine Charlotte! I wish fathers curse had killed you!" She stormed off inside and Charlotte looked up as Zelda helped her up.
"Oh you poor deer. She didn't mean it. I'll get this sorted right out." She stopped her aunt and looked down.
"Auntie can I borrow the car. I wanna go on a drive." She gave a nodded and gave her the keys.
"Of course. Don't be back too late now. Drive safe." Zelda placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled.

Charlotte drive for a while before pulling over outside a little dinner. Hilda used to sneak her there for the milkshakes when she was younger. She walked inside and took a seat. A young girl walked over with a smile.
"Welcome to pops I'm Veronica what can I get you." Charlotte smiled at the girl.
"Chocolate shake please." The girl smiled and wrote it down.
"Coming right up." She walked away and a guy slid in the booth infront of her.
"Staying or passing through." She looked at the dark haired boy infront of her with a strange beanie on his head and smiled.
"I'm just here for the shakes." The girl placed the shake down infront of Charlotte and smiled.
"Where you from." She took a sip looking at him.
"Greendale." He cringed a little raising an eyebrow.
"You don't look like a greendale gal." She looked around the diner and took another sip of the milkshake.
"Yeah well I go to a boarding school out of town. I'm home for the holidays. That's all." He nodded holding out a hand.
"Jughead Jones." She smiled taking his hand giving it a firm shake.
"Charlotte spellman." He gave a smirk.
"Cool name. Well miss spellman. Wanna get out of here?"