Queen

"And he gave me his blessing! Upon the Church of Judas!"
"Not so fast Blackwood!" She stood there in the same red gown as the night before. Her green eyes glowing in the candle light. "The dark lord did no such thing."
"Spellman."
"I am no spellman. My name is Charlotte Morningstar! And I am the first born daughter of Lucifer Morningstar! Our dark lord! Blackwood is feeding you all lies! Our church is the church of night! You are all to continue as before and after tomorrow, when the dark lord chooses his queen. Then... you will all hail her as well."
"Chooses a queen?" Blackwood frowned as the girl walked closer.
"Yes. Myself, or, Sabrina spellman. And if my father catches you spouting this blasphemy again, I will burn you in hell my self. Good evening." And with that she was gone again.

Charlotte walked to her room at dorians and took off her jacket.
"Lottie." She looked over at nick with disgust and slumped on a chair picking up a cigarette.
"Why are you here."
"He made you do it. Didn't he? He made you leave me."
"He has big plans for me nick. I can't let you stand in my way." Nick huffed sitting beside her.
"You know he's making Sabrina blow the horn of Gabriel as we speak."
"Yes. I do." She blew out a cloud of smoke.
"The hoards of hell will arrive and I will take my place by Lucifer's side."  Nick shook his head.
"Is that what you want?" Charlotte looked away for a moment.
"I want to be safe nick. I want you to be safe. I want to belong." Nick stood and came to kneel infront of her, holding her face in his hands.
"Lottie come on. You will always be safe with me. You don't have to do this. You don't have to leave me." A tear slipped from her eyes and she placed a hand on his wrist.
"You will never be safe with me here. And Nicky. You love Sabrina. If I take the throne she can continue to live her life. You two can be happy." Nick shook his head making his pain know, he wasn't caring to hide the tears anymore.
"It's a lie lottie. It's all a lie. You won't have the throne. She will. You'll become a pawn. He will use you to enslave us all. Lottie I can't let you get hurt." She pulled his hands away as he choked on a sob.
"I'm a big girl nicky. I can take care of myself. Now go. Before he finds you here."

"I can help." Nick appeared from no where. "Sabrina. I think Lucifer has placed a spell over Charlotte. When she's in his presence she isn't herself. She doesn't speak out of term. She won't look the wrong way. Do you remember when Blackwood did the same to your aunt?" Sabrina sat down thinking for a moment.
"Yes. He would be using an object with a picture inside. We need to find it and break it." Nick gave a nod.

Charlotte stood dressed in all gold. She stood next to her father waiting for his word. She watched as her sister walked in and took off her mask.
"Have you made your choice?" Sabrina nodded and bowed to Charlotte.
"I chose that my sister has her birth right." Lucifer smiled.
"Very wise indeed. Your sister has... qualities you do not possess my daughter." He walked to sit Charlotte in the throne placing the crown upon her head. "Tonight, I present to thee my firstborn. Charlotte Morningstar. Proud lady of pandemonium, maiden of shadows, and queen of hell! Hail Charlotte" she smiled and her name was repeated. "And now my queen, we shall dance. As father and daughter, to the maphisto waltz." She began to dance with him and Sabrina stood watching. "There. Isn't this so much better than fighting me on everything?" She smiled dancing with him.
"Yes father." She let go as a photo smashed on the ground. Charlotte stopped in her tracks looking at her sister. Then the dark lord was gone. "What in the name of Satan." She looked down at the Acheron and picked it up.
"He was using you Charlotte. He knew he could manipulate you. You would be a queen that would never argue." The Acheron got hit in her hands and she dropped it. He was stood there again and ran for Sabrina. Charlotte held up a hand.
"Don't touch my sister! I can't hold him for long. Lilith!" The older woman took over allowing Charlotte to be pulled away by nick.
"Let me do it." He spoke up passing her to ambrose.
"Nick! Don't you dare! Nick!" She pushed Ambrose away running to him. "Nicky no. Don't do this." He pulled her hands away.
"I love you lottie. You taught me how to love." Ambrose tanked her away as she screamed. There was a flash and nick stood up.
"Nicky?" He looked up at her with red eyes. She dropped to the floor screaming. Then nick passed out. And Charlotte sat there sobbing.

Charlotte watched as nick was handed to Lilith. She stood there hugging into her aunt. Until Lilith looked at her.
"You know Charlotte. You could come. You could... help me watch over him... you are the last crowned queen..."