Mess

Everyone was sat around the table enjoying a spot of lunch all except Sabrina who was at greendale high. Charlotte walked down stairs with nick behind her as Hilda turned around she dropped her cup of tea.
"Hilda!" Zelda shouted then noticed the two teens standing there.
"Charlotte! Your awake! And mr scratch you're finally out of that bedroom." Zelda walked over to her as Hilda fixed up some more tea and Ambrose watched his aunt grab the young girls face. "My dear girl you're still a tad bit pale. Nothing a little food won't fix. Come on then." She paused for a moment moving hair hair slightly. "It's wonderful to have you home." Charlotte smiled and hugged her aunt looking over at Hilda.
"I want a hug from you as well auntie." Hilda rushed over and hugged the girl as well. Ambrose stood next to nick drinking his own tea.
"From the look on your face nick I'd say she said no." He took a glance at the older warlock before looking back at the women infront of him.
"Not now ambrose. She's got a lot going on and I respect that nothing can happen now." Ambrose gave a delighted him before being bought into a hug by his cousin and he chuckled. "My dear cousin. As eventful as the last week has been please never get yourself cursed again." She laughed a little and moved back.
"I wasn't planning on it ambrose."
"You 3 sit down. Charlotte you need to eat and mr scratch you do as well." Charlotte began to eat whatever the aunts put in front of her as did nick in all honesty it was the best food he'd had in a while. After the two finished Charlotte sat with her tea.
"Where is brina aunties?" Hilda sat down with a smile.
"At school love. Her other school. She finishes soon then she'll head down to the academy. So she won't be home until later." Charlotte day for a moment.
"May I go and meet her from school? Go back to the academy talk to father Blackwood about what I've missed?" Hilda gave a concerned look and Zelda put her paper down.
"Brilliant idea Charlotte. Look at that. A true spellman whenever I have seen one. Despite what's happened she's still keen to study. Nicholas will you escort Charlotte? Just incase she's still off balance from the spell."
He gave a smile and looked at Zelda.
"Of course. Why don't you go and change and we'll go when you're ready." She smiled and went upstairs after a moment Zelda decided to go to the academy and Hilda went downstairs to work. Ambrose looked at nick and grimaced.
"We need to tell Charlotte about the about Tommy's resurrection." Ambrose stated not every looking at nick.
"And why the heaven would we do that. If she finds out I helped her sister and the sisters resurrect someone she would put me in the ground next." Ambrose finally looked at him and was taken back by the comment.
"Agatha is throwing up dirt nick. The mortal boy isn't eating. We all know Charlotte is e only one excelling in the study of necromancy. She would be our best bet in helping Sabrina sort this out." He begged just as they heard foot steps.
"Help Sabrina sort what out?" Nick ribbed his face and looked at her.
"Lottie... we did something stupid and we need your help."

Sabrina walked out of school with the girls and Harvey. They were making jokes when Harvey stopped.
"Who is that." Sabrina looked over to her sister walking towards them. Nick was behind her and looking rather scared. She wore a tight velvet grey dress and Nicks leather jacket with knee high black boots a far cry from what everyone else in greendale wore. Sabrina stopped dead and gulped.
"Sabrina. We need to talk." Everyone looked at eachother.
"I'll be right back." She said walking away with nick and Charlotte.
"What were you thinking. Necromancy. Sabrina do you have any idea how dangerous this could be. These mortals have no idea the danger they're in. We need to fix this and do it now. Before someone gets hurt and you get us all exposed." Sabrina felt like a child being told off.
"Charlotte. Tommy is fine he's up and about. There no danger." Charlotte scoffed at her comment.
"No danger!" Sabrina tried to shush her but it was too late. "He's not eating. Not speaking. This isn't a game Sabrina. This is a mortal life. You need to take me to him so I can fix this." Sabrina shook her head backing up a little.
"I can fix this I just need to get Tommy's soul back from limbo and-"
"No." Charlotte shook her head. "You don't understand Sabrina. There are two limbos. One for witches and one for mortals. We can't get to mortal limbo. While you're trying to be the hero and save a mortal the witch you killed is getting sicker and sicker. That's the grim reapers doing. He's expecting a body in the ground. And he won't stop until he has one. Balance needs to be restored. There's no fixing it Sabrina. You've opened Pandora's box. And there's no closing it." She tried to protest once again before Charlotte spoke again. "There's a body at the house with bite marks taken out of it. Human bite marks Sabrina. My guess that's why tommy hasn't eaten yet. He isn't hungry yet." Sabrina turned around to look for her friends. They'd already left she looked back at her sister and nick.
"Harvey..." Sabrina ran away and Charlotte looked at nick.
"Go look after Agatha. I don't want to see you right now." She began to walk away when nick attempted to stop her.
"Lottie. Lottie come on." She turned right around.
"No nick! How could you be so stupid! You of all people should no it's dangerous! My sister isn't the brightest but you! I expected better! Go away nick! I'll see you when I've fixed this mess!" And with that she walked away and nick walked back to she academy with his head hung in shame.