Goodbye

Sabrina woke up to hear small whispers from outside. She crept to the door and listened closely.
"Ambrose it's not natural. I saw it. As did you."
Charlotte huffed looking at her cousin having no clue about Sabrina listening from behind the door.
"Cousin. What are you not telling me?" He looked at the girl worried. Her pale face illuminated by candle light as she looked at him with a grim expression.
"I died Ambrose. More than once. The dark lord allowed me to come back. I was at the front door as the hunters arrived. I was stabbed as you were. When I woke I was alone. I found the sister. And then I died again in the church." Ambrose frowned at the thought.
"Cousin, that isn't possible." She nodded looking down the halls.
"When I died I saw hell. I saw lucifer. Cousin he spoke to me." Ambrose stepped forward with shock plastered on his face.
"What did he say. Charlotte. It is very important you tell me what he said." She looked around before whispering.
"He told me I'm the first born of Lucifer Morningstar."

Charlotte sat on her bed reading when nick started to get dressed.
"Nick..." he hummed looking over. "Are you going to help Sabrina?" He gave a nod walked over to place a kiss on her cheek.
"I'll see you soon." She opened her mouth in protest before he stopped.
"What is it... are you not feeling well? You look like you've seen a ghost." She placed her book to one side looking down at the floor.
"I think... nick we need to stop seeing eachother. We've been through something dark and... I need time." He came to sit down placing a hand on her knee.
"What? I mean erm. How much time? I can give you space..." Charlotte smile a little bit and placed her hand over his.
"Oh nicky... I'm sorry. I don't think waiting is gonna work this time." Nick let a tear fall and nodded.
"Fine... okay... I'll erm... bye lottie." He got up walking out of the room slamming the door behind him. Charlotte sat there crying until she heard a voice.
"Don't cry my child... it will ease in time... now... let's begin."
"Yes father."

Charlotte sat in the first row of the church watching as her cousin was laid in the guiltone her stomach turned and she watched at was blade didn't slice was his neck. Sabrina shot her a look and she winked. Until a voice came from behind.
"Enough!" Charlotte looked in shock as the dark lord himself stood proud. "Are you so blind to my will?" Charlotte stood shocked as Ambrose was set free. She ran to her cousin helping him.
"Come on Ambrose. Let's get you home." Blackwood stepped forward and she held up a finger. "You. This is the last time you threaten my family with death."

No one had seen her for the rest of the day. Not until Sabrina's party. She stood by the door smoking a cigarette and watching the mortals and witches alike. She huffed walking outside pausing at the sight. Sabrina stood with her lips of nick and she looked down in defeat.
"That's adorable." She chuckled to herself downing a drink.
"Charlotte. What... where have you been all day." She hummed and smirked at nick.
"Right here nicky. Where have you been? With my sister?" The way the words fell from her mouth seemed innocent but nick knew all to well the malice she could unleash at any moment.
"Lottie. Come on. I thought you wanted us done?" She shrugged looked at her sister.
"Done nick. Not jump into my sisters bed. And you brina. I expected better." She walked down the front steps towards a random witch. "Let's get out of here." And with that she was gone quicker than she had appeared.

Charlotte sat there talking to prudence about all things she could think of to get her mind off of the whole nick situation until prudence looked at her and hummed.
"Charlotte, does anyone else know?" Charlotte looked around taking a sip of her drink.
"That you found me with my whole chest torn open? Of course not. I'm not like Sabrina, I don't want the attention. Nor would I use it as a way to spread some kind of message." Prudence gave a nod and settled back in her chair.
"Has the dark lord come to visit again?" She finished her drink and grabbed the bottle pouring them both a new glass.
"No. But I've been getting these... impulses. I think it's him. I think he wanted me to go further down the path. And I think he wants Sabrina to guide me... whatever is going to happen. I have the feeling she will be the cause." Prudence hummed standing up to close the door to Charlottes room.
"Well. If she is to be your undoing perhaps we could... make the most of our time until then?" Prudence walked over with a devilish smile.
"I don't see why not."