The imp

And so Blackwood had wished upon the imp that fateful day. Sabrina had wondered the town attempting to find anyone who may help her in her quest to restore their reality. She knew after speaking with the scared and resistant Ambrose that she must go to the academy. With any luck this would lead her to her aunts and... nick.  Once in the academy she saw the truth. A statue of Blackwood himself in the hall and then she saw nick. They talked quickly and briefly proving the fact he had no clue of who she was. Unfortunately it was the same case with Zelda. After a moments argument a girl entered the room.
"Zelda he is here." Sabrina turned disappointed in the fact that it was Marie and not her sister. Zelda told the girl to stay out and walking into the main hall.
"Emperor how lovely of you to pay us a visit on your birthday." Blackwood stood in all his glory and huffed.
"Sadly my spies have once again heard troublesome rumours about this school. Madam spellman, are you in possession of any art or literature that would be in violation of state decency laws?"
"We have no such books or art here."
"What about a witch. There's been reports of strange languages spoken in the halls at night and symbols scratched into desks."
"No witches... although we have been practicing at night a song, one of your favourites. Marie, would you do the honours."
Sabrina watched from the doorway as the choir started to play. From where Sabrina stood it seemed there was a person missing. Front and centre there was a gap. After the song finished Zelda spoke again. "Beloved emperor, does our choir please you?" She beamed as the man frowned.
"No it does not. Who is missing from your choir madam..."
"No one emperor..."
"There is a gap. Who stands there."
"Oh... that gap... I'm not sure perhaps a mistake? Right Marie."
"Yes yes."
"I don't believe you. Prudence-"
"We found her! We found the witch." Sabrina looked over at the girl being dragged. Her black heels dragging across the marble floor as she kept her head down.
"Lottie no!" Nick shouted but was held back by Marie.
"We found her hiding in the closet of a N. Scratch." Blackwood looked at nick and hummed.
"Is that you boy?" Nick nodded.
"Hiding a witch is a great offence arrest him."
"Go fuck yourself." Nick shouted as they dragged the two away. In the truck nick pulled the passed out Charlotte into his lap. "Hey lottie hey..." she huffed opening her eyes.
"Nicky... where are we..." he looked around as the truck took a turn.
"We got caught lottie..."
"I'm sorry Nick..."
"It's okay. I won't let them hurt you." Nick held her close and the truck came to a halt and she began to shake in fear. "I promise... I won't let them hurt you..."

The two would seen eachother again. Not until they were in the church awaiting their executions. Charlotte watched as they bound nick to the table and walked towards her.
"No. No. No. no." She shouted as the dragged her to the table next to him. "You'll pay for this if I get out of here I'll kill you all!" She shouted pulling at the restraints Blackwood scoffed at the girl raising an eyebrow.
"Do something about that noise. We kill her first." That is when nick started to shout and a piece of cloth was shoved into the boys mouth as was hers.
Everyone listened to Blackwood preach about the church and things Sabrina knew to be lies until he huffed.
"Before our executions we will hear the confessions of a real witch. Prudence, being the stoning. We will do as our forefathers did. As Giles Corey suffered in Salem, so must the accused, Nicholas Scratch. Take the weight of these stones until the truth is pressed out of him." After a few moments Blackwood asked for a confession but nick just laughed and requested more of the stones be piled upon his chest. It was at that moment Sabrina had enough everyone stood confused as the two argued a Charlotte laid on the table unable to breath as the cloth Blackwood himself had gaged her with had slipped down her throat. A moment later she was pulled to sit up and she pulled the cloth out.
"Nick? What is going on." He looked around at everyone fighting.
"I have no idea this random girl just saved us." That's when there was a loud ringing in their ears.

They two opened their eyes, Charlotte was laying int Caliban's arms in a trashed room and nick was with prudence in the library. The girl shot up.
"Caliban." He looked at her. "He's on his way here you need to go." She got up rushing to get dress, saying a quick spell to fix the broken room, he chuckled.
"You mean to keep me a secret forever?"
"You mean to stay with your wife?" He stayed silent for a moment as she put on her high heel. "Then yes caliban this stays a secret. Now. Go. Before nick gets here." He walked over placing a kiss on her cheek disappearing in a ball of fire. Charlotte walked down the halls getting ready to face nick after the day before when she heard his voice.
"Sabrina," Charlotte hid behind the door listening. "I have to get something off my chest.   We obviously have feelings for eachother. At least I have feelings for you." Charlotte gulped for a second feeling a tear fall. As she listened. "And I won't deny that part of myself." She gasped attempting not to sob and caliban appeared in front of her nodding slightly, silently letting her know that he heard it to.
"What about Charlotte? Nick, you're marrying my sister."
"We had fun, but it's... it's not like it used to be... the spark is gone... the danger... it's not what I want us to have"
"You don't love her because she isn't cursed anymore?"  Charlotte silently sobbed into caliban's chest as his jaw tightened in anger.
"No... I don't think I do... but. Sabrina spellman. We're endgame."