Dear spellman

"Father blackwood may we have a talk" Charlotte said softly in all honesty scared of what the man would say.
"Yes what is it." She took a seat and gave a small huff.
"Foulest. I've not been allowed to attend class in days or allowed from my dorm. I was just wondering if I might be excused from my sisters actions." He slammed his book shut looking up at the girl in anger. "In my complete defence foulest I haven't lived with my family since I was a babe. And dark lord knows I don't have contact with the aunts. When Sabrina came to me I eased her and then came to you about the problem. I wish to attend class again and be allowed my freedom." He hummed for a moment and stood up.
"You may attend classes. And you may leave the academy when you wish. On one condition... speak to your sister. Help out efforts to bring her around" Charlotte stood up with a nod.
"Thank you foulest." She left the office walking down the dark corridor her green eyes almost glowing from the candle light. She jumped out of her skin when a pair on hands grabbed her from the corridor and pulled her into a room.
"Calm down. It's me." She pushed herself away looking the boy up and down.
"What the heaven Nicky. Are you trying to kill a girl." She frowned at him leaning against a wall and he smirked.
"What did Blackwood say." He almost demanded and she scoffed folding her arms across her chest.
"I'm allowed my freedom again. I still have to convince here again. Tell me why couldn't we have this conversation while walking rather than you giving me a heart attack?" He smiled moving closer his fingertip reaching to brush her black locks away from her face.
"Because then we couldn't celebrate." He began to pull her dress up and she smiled allowing herself to undo his shirt. He lent in to kiss her neck falling against the wall. She was gone. He huffed looking around "Satan's sake. I'm getting really pissed off at you Spellman."

Charlotte fell on the forest floor shocked at the now lack of wall behind her. She looked over at her baby sister and stood up pulling her dress down.
"Again dear sister. Your timing is awful. My friend is going to start getting rather annoyed if you keep dragging me away from him." Sabrina looked at Charlotte and cringed a little at the thought.
"I'm sorry but... father Blackwood told me to summon you. I'm coming to the academy and apparently you're supposed to look after me." Charlotte huffed looking around.
"Very well. Come one then. I don't like being late to class when it's not for a bit of fun." The two walked to the academy and stopped outside the doors. "I'll take you to father Blackwood then I have to get to class. Don't look at anyone the wrong way. I hate curse breaking. Any body has a problem with you come to me. Go up those stairs father Blackwoods office is there. I'll see you in class sister." And with that Charlotte walked away from her sister straight to choir practice.
"You're late Spellman." Lady Blackwood spike loudly interrupting the singing. Charlotte gave a small smile and looked at her teacher.
"Father Blackwood made me run an errand I'm sorry lady Blackwood." She rolled her eyes and Charlotte went to take her place. The doors opened at that moment and Sabrina walked in. The weird sisters looked at eachother then Charlotte who attempted to hide her face. She looked behind her at nick who raised an eyebrow.
"So that's the famous Spellman that keeps taking my play mate." She gave a giggle and the whole room stopped when she began to sing. Her and prudence looked at eachother and knew. Having the young Spellman at the academy wasn't a good thing for either of them.

"Hey can I sit with you? I don't know anyone yet..." Charlotte gave a small nod removing herself from nicks hands and smiled.
"Nicky this is my sister" she gave a nod
"Nicholas scratch. Nick." She gave a smiled and they were silent for a moment.
"Nicky is a fan of your fathers work Sabrina. He's been reading the journals at the moment" Sabrina frowned looking at Charlotte.
"He's your father too char." Charlotte gave a smile and Knick places a hand on her leg.
"Yes you're right. That's why you grew up with our family and I was cast out." She stood up brushing her dress down. "If you'll excuse me I have somewhere to be." She begun to walk away and nick huffed.
"Lottie! Hey!" He realised he wasn't going to be successful in bringing her back and threw his fork on his plate. "Sorry Spellman. Your father is a sensitive subject for her. I don't tend to correct her when she says he's no relation. Last time I did she put a python in my bed." Sabrina gasped a little bit brushed it off.
"Are you two... a thing?" He chuckled a little looking around.
"A thing? You mean is she my girlfriend? No. She's my best friend. We're just... very close." Sabrina have a nod a grew arkward. "Oh I meant to ask something of you. Could you not summon her all the time... you have a knack for picking very intimate times to take her." Sabrina choked on her drink and he chuckled once again And stood up. "I should probably go calm your sister before she breaks something. It's been a pleasure meeting you Spellman."