First born

Charlotte stood reading the new tenets Blackwood was attempting to make the girls learn. She stood outside listening as Blackwood stood spouting his filth to prudence about what he wanted them to do. She felt sick listening to it all and walked down the hall towards the doors of the school.
"Miss spellman. Where are you going?"
"To see my sister. What's it to you." She looked at one of the Judas boys. "Hop of my dick." She reached for the handle and was grabbed. "Get off me." She was pulled into Blackwoods office.
"This one was trying to leave."
"Ah miss spellman. I thought you may be a problem."
"Problem? I was going to see my sister. Now you're all being dicks!" Blackwood looked around the room at the Judas boys.
"Throw her in the witches cell. Starve her. Until I decide what to do to her." She was marched down the halls, the boys refused to let her loose as she struggled against them.
"Lottie!" She looked over at nick shaking her head as she was lead away to her cell.
After a few hours the door opened and Zelda stood with a basket of food.
"Oh praise Satan."
"Oh my dear girl." She knelt down passing her the basket. "Now don't you worry. I will get you out of here. Not all of us subscribe to father Blackwood's draconian gospel." That was when prudence walked in and started speaking of ratting them out.
"Oh prudence do shut up. You know his name and blood do not protect you. He just needs an excuse to lock us all away. Now we all need to work together to get rid of him and his bullshit. Because to tell you the truth, I'm getting real sick of him locking me away."

The door burst open and prudence stood with a awful look on her face.
"You need to get out of here. Blackwood has lost his mind." Charlotte ran out of the cell and down the halls. And out into the woods as lighting began to strike. She stopped dead in her tracks.
"Oh no... Sabrina." She ran as fast as she could. Her dress weighing her down, finally she came to the clearing and looked at her sister. A double of her self lay dead. "What have you done." Everyone turned to look at her and frowned.

"She's supposed to rule by his side. As his queen." Ambrose explained as Charlotte sat down lighting a cigarette.
"Over my dead body." Zelda shouted and Sabrina looked at her sister frowning.
"And if you stop him?" Sabrina asked. Charlotte stood up from her seat with a huff. "There's another half born here. With all of her powers in tact." Everyone looked at Charlotte in shock. They built a protective barrier around the house and Charlotte sat on the porch watching her sister and nick kiss. She felt rather sick at it all. Ambrose came to rest at her side.
"Have you told them?"
"That we are the children of Satan? Or that he's summoning me? Or that Sabrina isn't the chosen one? No. Ambrose. I have to go to the grey room. Keep them busy for me. Please." Ambrose bowed his head.
"Be careful dear cousin." She nodded and disappeared from his sight.

Sabrina walked into the grey room taking a seat at the table.
"What do you want from me." He held a finger up.
"Wait. Our other guest hasn't arrived." She looked at the other chair opposite her and frowned. The sound of light footsteps filled the room. Charlotte walked towards them, her long red dress pooled at her feet as she came to the table.
"Charlotte?"
"Hello sister."
"Right. Now we are all here. What I want from you is respect, love. Maybe not yet but, in time perhaps. Right now maybe some gratitude." Charlotte watched lucifer as he spoke like he was the only one in the room. Sabrina didn't know what to think.
"Gratitude? For what?" Charlottes eyes widened and she kicked her under the table.
"Have I not given you every worth while thing? Beauty, strength, power above all other mortals?" He looked at the both of them and Charlotte nodded.
"Yes my lord. And we are thankful. Right sister?"
"I didn't ask for those things." Sabrina raised her voice slightly and Charlotte looked away. "I didn't want those things. We didn't. Right Charlotte?"
"Now. That is a lie. And there should be no lies between us. Not on the eve of our glorious ascension. The truth is Sabrina. You have loved the power I have given you and Charlotte. You've both revealed in it. Your wrath, when you've shown it, has been magnificent. Both of you. I have waited a millennia for such a fit consort. And now I have two. And I will not be denied it now."
Sabrina looked at her sister who nodded. And Sabrina was concerned.
"Now. One of your will blow the horn of Gabriel. You will wear the crown and you will sit in the throne. And then, once we have danced the Mephisto Waltz, the world will be remade in hells image. All the demon hoards will be freed. And we, will rule over hell on earth, together, for all eternity." Charlotte smiled as he looked at her and Sabrina cringed.
"Sorry. But I have school." Charlotte let out a nervous laugh as the dark lord began to tell Sabrina about her journey.
"It lead you both here. I've made sure of that. Haven't I? Nicholas." Charlotte dropped her fork and looked over at the broken boy who walked in the room. She listened as nick admitted his love for Sabrina and looked at the dark lord who was watching her closely.
"I really did fall in love with you, Sabrina." She sat heartbroken.
"Nicky..." he shot her a look. "Please don't tell me..." he hung his head in shame feeling her heart break. The fire behind them began to rage and she looked at nick with hatred. "May I be excused." The dark lord looked at her and huffed slightly.
"Of course my dear. Go. Get some rest for tomorrow." She stood up
"Thank you father."
"Father?"
"Father?" Both nick and Sabrina looked at her in shock. Charlotte looked at the dark lord who gave a subtle nod.
"Oh Sabrina. Don't you see? Edward is not our father. Everything he ever did was to hide the truth. He was so ashamed. Why do you think he sent me away. This was my role. My part to play. I was the plan. Edward was so desperate. They had me. A child born from Satan. And then you. Sabrina your we're a mistake. A mistake I was punished for. I am the first born Morningstar. And the throne of hell is my destiny. Not yours."