Top boy

It was decided nick would go against Sabrina for the place of top boy. It had been some weeks since Charlotte had come back to greendale. Not a soul had heard from her. Not even nick. Everyone was beginning to worry. Nick sat in dorians with the rest of the "gentleman's club" he couldn't snap himself from his thoughts and Dorian noticed.
"Everything okay scratch?" He shrugged looking around.
"I still haven't heard from Charlotte." Dorian didn't say a word he simply nodded over to the corner and there sat a ice white cat. Nick looked over at Dorian.
"If the cat is here... where is she Dorian..." Dorian gave a huff and looked around.
"Look after your little party is over I'll tell you. You honestly thought she'd be anywhere else. She is the only woman I allow in this club. Go have fun and stop worrying. She's safe."
Nick did ask Dorian requested after that he walked over to the bar. The two boys waited until everyone had left and Dorian places a key on the bar. "You know exactly where to go." He walked down the halls and stopped at a room the same cat was sat outside looking at him. There was a giggle from inside. Nick opened the door and there she stood with her back to him giggling as a boy kissed down her chest. The cat ran in jumping on the bed letting out a meow. She gasped looking at nick.
"Shit nick." She covered herself up and the boy looked around in fear. Nick stepped closer looking at the shirtless boy.
"Leave." He done as asked. And Charlotte stood there holding the black lace robe over her chest. "I've been worried about you..." he took a step closer and she backed up.
"I know..." he huffed shaking his head at her.
"I've tried everything lottie. Summoning, writing, your aunts, your sister. I even tried father Blackwood! Nothing!" He pushed her back into the bed. She cowered her head in shame as he found his anger bubbling to her surface. "Look at me lottie." His voice softened slightly. However, she didn't look up. Nick reached down grabbing her face getting dangerously close. "When I tell you to look at me I mean it." She looked into his eyes and her lip quivered.
"Nicky.... come on... I just needed some time... I didn't mean to hurt you..." he hummed running his thumb over her lip. His free had pushing the robe from her shoulders.
"Show me..." she frowned as he held her face tighter standing her up. She staggered in her heels as he slammed her against the wall.
"Show me you're still my little lottie..." Charlotte looked at the desperation on his face and pushed him away.
"Nicky stop." She looked at him moving away grabbing her bra.
"So you can fuck a random guy but you refuse to come near me.you've been missing for week lottie and I find you here?! You've changed lottie. Ever since the curse-"
"Yes nick I have changed. And thank Satan I have. I'm free now nicky. I don't have to worry about the pain anymore. But I can't shake the feeling. Me and Sabrina argued. She reminded me I'm not a spellman." She shoved on some more clothes and looked at him. "I don't know how to cope nick. I'm so thankful you guys lifted the curse but before the curse I had boundaries I had structure. Now I have nothing." She did up her dress and finally looked at him. "I don't think the curse is completely broken." She held out her arm to show him the black mark on her arm. He ran forward to grab her arm and her stomach twisted. "Please. Nicky don't touch it. It spreads when you touch it. And it really hurts." He looked at her his jaw dropped slightly.
"You should've come to me about this. Lottie. Please let me take you home." Slowly she shook her head and bit her lip.
"Not tonight. Nicky... can you stay with me tonight... before I loose my mind again." He didn't say a word he just walked over to the bed and took off his shirt. Nick waited for a moment before looking back at her.
"Come on. You look like you need to sleep."