Home

Charlotte turned around to her door opening.
"What have I told you about- father." She looked at him standing there, she felt nothing but fear as he smiled at her.
"Hello daughter. Come. I've summoned the courts." She bowed to him and followed. He stood in front of the throne talking with everyone.
"Kneel before me." He smiled when one of the kings spoke up.
"Kneel before you? Weren't you dethroned and imprisoned by your own witches?" Charlotte gasped as his neck was snapped. Lilith stood by her side and closed her eyes
"Anymore questions?" He looked around and Charlotte looked up as caliban entered
"Lord Morningstar." She gasped stepping forward.
"Caliban." Lilith pulled her back.
"No my child. Don't get in his way."
"Yes? And you are." Lucifer spoke in question. Caliban looked at Charlotte and smiled.
"Caliban, prince of hell." The argument was struck the moment Lucifer felt threatened.
"How can you be prince of hell when I, who am hell itself, know nothing of you?" One of the kings stepped forward and Charlotte bit her lip in worry.
"Respectfully, my lord Lucifer, we are in the middle of a quest for the three objects of the holy regalia." Lucifer looked at Charlotte and raised an eyebrow. "Infernal protocol must be followed. The contest must be seen to the end. Caliban and Sabrina have each found one item. Whoever find Judas iscariots 30 pieces of silver, will rule over hell by the side of Charlotte Morningstar. And not even you can interfere with that quest." He looked at Charlotte in anger.
"Then my dear child. Where is your sister."
"I do not know father. I've been rather busy to keep track of her" he grabbed her by the arms and caliban stepped forward.
"You better hope she turns up." Charlotte gulped and nodded.
"Yes father."

Charlotte stood by the throne thinking of any which she could get her self out of her fathers games.
"Charlotte." She turned around to see caliban. They were quick to embrace. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She shook her head looking around.
"No I'm fine. Caliban I have a bad feeling. I just-" she went dizzy for a moment and caliban caught her as she nearly fell. The two looked around seeing her coven stood in front of her.
"Sabrina... why are you here?" Caliban say her on her throne and Sabrina stepped forward.
"Where is here exactly? Charlotte why are you wearing a crown." Prudence spoke up and Charlotte smiled.
"Welcome to pandemonium brothers and sisters. I should probably explain..."
"You're..."
"The queen of hell." Caliban finished smiling at her.
Sabrina disappeared and reappeared.
"Blackwood is no longer bonded with my father meaning we have-"
"About that." Charlotte spoke up.
"Hello daughter." She turned around.
"Wow look at that. Lucifer and Lilith, the dream team back together." She remarked. Charlotte huffed at the line and watched her father walk into the room.
"Don't mistake survival or codependentancy for love. We are very much not together." Lilith said loudly and Charlotte huffed again.
"Sabrina." Charlotte called. "The kings have demanded you go and start the next challenge. Right away"
"Sabrina you must secure yourself as Charlottes right hand. I will not have our name tarnished by..." he looked over at caliban and cringed. "Your winning is the only way he will have no power over our kingdom."
"I will watch over the rest of the coven. Go. Start your quest."

She sat in her chambers filled with worry. Caliban walked in and she frowned.
"You should be at the trial" he shook his head.
"If I came back unsuccessful your father plans to kill me. We need to do the ceremony. And quickly once we are bound he won't be able to hurt me." She looked down and nodded.
"Okay okay." Lilith walking in with a cup, a knife, some parchment and a quill.
"We need to do this quickly." She handed the knife to caliban. "Repeat after me while cutting your hands." He sliced his and passed her the knife. "My blood is your blood."
"My blood is your blood" they both repeated holding cut hands. Lilith places the cup under their hands allowing the blood to drop she dipped her fingers in and continued.
"We are bound together for eternity" they repeated as the blood was smeared on both their foreheads.
"As one, forever more." They both repeated again and Lilith nodded. "It is done. Now quickly both of you." Lilith walked out quickly and Charlotte looked at him with a nod.
"I will be back for you. And we shall rule side by side." He placed a kiss on her lips and looked at her again.
"Go quickly. Don't let my father catch you."

Sabrina looked at caliban as she was stuck in stone.
"The house of Morningstar has fallen."
"No. We haven't." She argued and he laughed.
"You mean Charlotte? Lilith married us this morning. She is no longer a Morningstar. Now if you will excuse me. I have a 10th circle to create with my queen. And... an heir to produce. Have fun rotting. I'll be sure to tell my wife of your downfall."

Charlotte walked through the carnival muttering to herself. She came to a stop as she saw something in the distance.
"Nick?" She ran towards him as she heard him scream.
"Lottie! Get out of here! Get!" She stopped and looked down at the knife impaled in her stomach. Nick looked at her in shock as a blade came through her neck. She looked at him as she fell to her knees. He said a quick spell and the last Morningstar collapsed on the floor of her throne room. At calibans feet. He knelt down to look at her, his tears falling.
"No..."