The harrowing

Sabrina felt a weight lifted. No more harrowing she did it. The youngest Spellman tiptoed through the corridors with the intent of no being caught. The sound of footsteps bought her to stop.
"Shhh shhh. I don't want you getting caught." She heard nicks voice and looked around the corner seeing a girl hanging loosely in his arms as he walked her to the dorms. She stumbled nearly falling to the ground went he huffed.
"For Satan's sake lottie this needs to stop." He picked her up and Sabrina saw the glowing green eyes of her sister disappear into nicks shoulder. She began to walk faster catching up with them.
"Nick. Hey it's me. What's happened." He got her into the dorm and shook his head looking at Sabrina.
"Go to bed. I've got this." Charlotte was in a separate room to the other girls on account of an 'infliction' that's what the aunties and Blackwood called it however Sabrina had no idea what that was. She watched nick walk the girl into her room and Sabrina decided to watch out a little. Nick laid her on the bed taking her shoes off. The boy then walked to the draws grabbing a night gown and walking back over. "You gonna let me help you change?" She nodded attempting to reach the zip on her dress but was failing miserably. He undone the dress slowly pulling it off her, she lent against him at he put the nightgown over her head.
"Thank you Nicky..." he sat her down filling a blow of water and grabbing a piece of cloth. The boy looked at her rolling up his sleeves.
"I'm worried about you lottie..." he knelt down starting to wash her makeup away as he looked at her. "This is becoming a nightly thing. You're lucky someone called me otherwise how would you have got back?" She huffed placing a hand on his.
"I'm sorry nicky... I just... I don't know." He gave a nod looking away.
"Yeah you never know." She reached out turning his face to look at her.
"I'm scared Nicky... I'm scared you're going to leave me... I don't know what I would do without you... I wouldn't cope..." Sabrina felt guilty for listening but something drew her to do so. Nicky gave a hum and stood up.
"I'm not going anywhere... stop being silly... now my little lottie. Get some sleep..." he tucked her into bed and went to walk away.
"Nick... could you stay the night..." he huffed once more shaking his head.
"I can't... you know it's worse when you're in this head space one of us would get hurt." She gave a nod and watched him walk away. Sabrina ran down the hall to her dorm. Only to be stopped by nick.
"I thought I told you to go to bed. Why are you even up." He said rudely leaning again the door.
"The sisters tried to Harrow me." He chuckled a little shaking his head.
"Of course they did. Word of advice. Don't listen in on mine and your sisters conversations." He began to walk away and Sabrina grabbed his arm.
"Wait. You said it gets worse when she's in that headspace. What are you talking about?" He frowned looking at the younger girl.
"Look. We all have our demons to fight. Yours is the harrowing. Mine is stressing. your sisters... is her 'affliction' as Blackwood calls it." Sabrina frowned looking at him.
"What is it... my aunts call it that too...what does it mean." He looked around and lead her down the hall to Charlottes room. Just slightly he allowed the door to crack open. The noise leaked out into the halls. The screaming. Her screaming. Sabrina attempted to race in and help her but nick grabbed her.
"Look" he pointed above her bed a large mass of black liquid was dancing around the room in a violent way. Sabrina gulped and looked at nick. "That thing will rip the flesh from your bone and make your blood boil." He closed the door again as the screaming grew too much. "It's a curse. Not one person has been able to break it her whole life." He began to walk down the halls again and Sabrina walked after him.
"Who did it. Surely someone can break it." Nick turned around almost angry at her and grabbed her shoulder.
"Your father did that. Your father was so discussed by his own mistakes he cursed her. She was just a child. That's why she's here and not with your family. That's why she's so resentful towards him. What man would do that to their own child." He was on the verge of shouting however he was so concerned about waking someone up he kept it quiet Sabrina shook her head.
"Your lying." He scoffed pulling his hands away from her.
"Ask your aunts." He took a step back a pissed off smile on his face.
"Why are you so pissed at this nick. I get she's your friend but it's not my fault." He raised an eyebrow biting his lip asking the dark lord's forgiveness before opening his mouth.
"Because Sabrina you're in love with someone right. You can go and sleep beside them. Wake up to them every morning. Right? How does that feel? Because I can't even be in the same room as her when she sleeps or zone's out. I can't touch her 80% of the time or I end up in serouis pain. So be thankful. You don't realise how lucky you are because you can be with someone and not have to worry about them being in physical pain. Because me and her are stuck in this cycle of being friends and only being around eachother when she can't control something your family did to her. You know the one thing I want is to be able to wake up beside her. But I can't. Your family took that away from us. So yeah. That's why I'm pissed" and with that he left her in the hall on her own in complete shock