Nerves

Charlotte stood outside her aunts office letting out a shaky breath. The two of them had planned on telling people their plans of marriage today. But there was a problem with the whole affair the two were unbelievably nervous. The girl knocked on the door and heard the mumbled 'come in' with a straighten of her clothing she opened the door and Zelda smiled.
"Charlotte my dear what is it?" She smiled back and came to sit.
"Maybe I have some tea with you auntie. And aunt Hilda please?" The woman lowered her paper and nodded calling Hilda. Before long the three sat talking about nonsense and the year they had faced.
"Aunties I was actually curious..."
"About what dear." Zelda sipped her tea looking around the office as the girl grew more nervous.
"Well changing the church of night from Satan to Hecate hasn't been easy and has come with a big change but I've been wondering about one change in general."
Hilda stood up to pour more tea as the girl spoke.
"Yes love?"
"The unholy ceremony" she stated the aunts stopped in their tracks to look at her. "I'm just wondering what it would be changed to..." Zelda looked at her sister and stood up reaching for a book and clearing her throat
"Well. You are the first person to ask Charlotte... and there and many similarities to the ceremonies. It's far too much to discuss over tea." Charlotte smile slight sipping her tea.
"Perhaps over dinner then?" She looked at the two and Hilda came to shit.
"Love, has erm... it's just you never spoke about marriage before. Has Nicholas said something?" Zelda leant forward to listen closer and Charlotte gulped placing her cup down.
"Aunties... when we were facing the pagans... I was injured terribly. Nick was desperate to keep me alive..."
"My dear girl do you mean to tell me he bound the two of you for the rest of your lives just to do some wounds." Hilda was in awe at the notion of something so romantic but sterner up with a sharp look from Zelda.
"I was dying auntie ze. He had no choice. But we would like to do it properly. I would like for you to both see me happy. As well as the coven. So I'm here today while Nick talking with Sabrina to ask for your blessing and as my high priestess to ask you to marry us... please auntie ze..." Hilda looked at her sister with tears in her eyes.
"Oh Zelda look at the girl." Zelda inhaled sharply and gulped.
"For me to do this you have to speak to lucifer Morningstar. He needs to revoke the unholy ceremony so you can preform this one. You do that and we will talk Charlotte not a moment before." The girl nodded with a smile.
"Thank you auntie ze! I'll be back okay!" She hugged both women and raced from the room. She walked into her chambers and bit her lip closing her eyes and taking a breath. When she opened them again her father was in front of her with a raised eyebrow.
"Well daughter, it's been too long..." she grew slightly nervous and bowed to him.
"Father, I need to ask something of you." He held up a hand.
"I know. You expect me to allow my child to be married under another god. I think not." She sat on her knees in front of him as he shouted her down about her stupidity.
"Father, if you will allow me to speak." He raised an eyebrow.
"Go on impress me."
"Nick is from a wealthy and pure witch bloodline. The power that comes with that will only be paralleled by a Morningstar. This means our bloodline will grow stronger. Besides the only other marriage offer I had was caliban and we all know how much you despise him." He stood thinking for a moment and hummed.
"Fine. But these are my conditions. You two will stay bound until the day of your wedding. I will arrive that morning and observe as well as release you from the vows you made. But believe or not a do take pride in being your father. And I do plan on watching you marry. Can I expect my invitation by mail or teleportation?" She chuckled slightly.
"I will speak with nick. Thank you father." Lucifer gave a nod and smiled.
"Rise daughter." She done as asked and he took her hands in his. "He is a good man Charlotte. I spent enough time in his head to know this. Honour him, and he will honour you. Until next time daughter." He kissed her hand and was gone in a flash of fire. As he left the door opened and nick stood there.
"Well? Zelda told me. What did he say?" She smiled looked at nick.
"He said yes." The man smiled at her and engulfed her in a hug.
"We better get to dinner with the aunts then. Discuss how we do this."