The chat

Sabrina walked down the hall stopping at her sisters room giving a light knock.
"Come in" she playful voice sounded from the other side and Sabrina entered Nick was laying on the bed while Charlotte fixed her hair and makeup. "Good morning sister" she smiled and Sabrina shut the door behind her.
"Char I was wondering if you'd  like to come home this weekend. It's thanksgiving and I'm sure the aunties would love to have you home." Nick took a glance over at his friend and she bit her lip.
"I mean sure but you know it's the feast of feasts I'm sure the aunties will be very busy." Sabrina nodded.
"Tell you what I'll go home and talk to them and summon you at 6:30? And let you know what they say." Charlotte gave a nod and Sabrina walked out of the room. She raced back to the Spellman house and found everyone eating breakfast. "Aunties we need to talk" Zelda put her paper down raising an eyebrow.
"What is it?" Sabrina sat down and looked at her family with a huff.
"I went to Charlottes room last night. I heard her scream..." the aunts looked at eachother and Ambrose rubbed his face in sadness. "Is it true. Did my father do that to her?" Hilda but her lip looking at Zelda and looked at her hands.
"Listen love... it was an accident... when your sister was just a babe the church found out about her... some people. Not all. Some believed she was a mistake and sound be... taken out of the picture. Permanently. One night. A man broke in he attempted to well do something very awful. He was excumnicated when everyone found out. Your father was just trying to protect her. He placed the spell on her to ensure that she would always be safe while she slept. That was all love. But... when he took a dislike to her he changed it slightly. He made it something dark and painful. It wasn't meant to happen pet. Your father was a good man... he didn't mean for any of it." Zelda kept her mouth closed. She didn't know what to say. There was nothing she could say to defend her brother.
"There has to be some way to reverse it right? It's causing her pain aunties. We have to do something." Zelda closed her eyes for a moment looking at Ambrose for help.
"Everyone has tried cousin. Even father Blackwood tried to lift the curse. There is no helping her. I'm afraid the curse will never be lifted cousin." Sabrina felt the sadness her family felt. Now it made sense.
"That's why she doesn't live here... because you guys can't handle the truth." Zelda slammed her hand down standing up.
"Absolutely not! We love you sister as we love you! But that curse is dangerous. We simply don't have the means in this house to keep her safe at night. The academy can do that. Her chambers are highly spelled to stop the curse causing her physical harm while she rests! Never accuse us of being ashamed of her! We are not your father!" And with that she wakes away from the room in a fit of rage. Hilda gave a tut and looked at Sabrina.
"I'm sorry my love... it will be alright. One day we'll work it out."

6:30 Sabrina sat on the rock looking out into the woods casting her circles.
"Come to me." She looked up finding nick in her sisters place.
"She wasn't feeling well. She sent me instead." He walked over and sat down beside her. "So did you speak to your aunts?" Sabrina have a quick and short nod. She was embarrassed to say the least. She was so adamant that her father wouldn't do this to anyone let alone his own child. But here she is just been faced with her truth. She didn't know what to think.
"Nick... I'm sorry... I didn't want to believe that my father would do something like that. But I'm going to try and do something about it. I'm going to try and lift the curse no matter what. I'll find a way. But I'll need your help nick." He shook his head looking away.
"No. Sabrina I've tried. I don't have that power. Don't you think if I could do it then I would. even the sisters have tried to break it. Nothing has worked. Every time we try to break it, it gets worse. So please don't put her through anymore pain." He stood up giving a brief look around.
"Can you tell her if she wants it the aunts said it was okay for her to come home. Just for the weekend." He gave a nod and like that he was gone. He appeared back in Charlottes room. A fear hit him when he noticed the darkness of the room and the sound of her jagged movements under the sheets. She was sleep... he saw the cloud of black and slowly made us way to the door careful not to be close to it. She mumbled in her sleep but to be honest nick was just trying to get out of the room without being harmed.
"You promised you wouldn't leave." She spike out and he paused for a moment watching the black float out of her skin like steam from hot water. Nick found himself captivated by it. This was the closest he'd ever got to her while she was in this state. He should've got out of there while he had the chance. He noticed her movements become more frantic and her shouted growing louder. Nick turned on his heel and ran to the door. But not fast enough. Charlotte let out a scream the loudest he had ever heard. The black entity shot around the room like shards of glass. Nick felt the excruciating pain of his skin being torn open and collapse to his knees. The boy fell against the door, he only felt one thing, pain.