The returned

Charlotte was far from the right frame of mind as she slipped on her gloves looking at herself in the mirror. She heard a giggle from behind her and turned around seeing nothing behind her. The girl shook her head walking out of the room and down to the music room. That was when she heard the laugh again, once again, there was nothing there. She sat down at the piano running her fingers along the keys starting to play a tune.
Why was she alone? Well. With nick busy with Sabrina and the terrors and her curse taking hold once again it was best she was left alone. Or so she thought.
Nick was in the library reading up on ways to help the Situation when a haunting voice stopping him.

Put a price on emotion
I'm looking for something to buy

He closed the book looking up knowing it was her upstairs. Slowly nick got up walking the halls, much like the previous days when his voice had lead her to him. He was now entranced by the sound. Nick came to a stop in the doorway unsure weather to enter or not.

You've got my devotion
But man, I can hate you sometimes

Nick decided in that moment to slip into the room unnoticed and listen. Charlotte continued to play the black substance flowing out of her body like smoke as she did.

I don't want to fight you
And I don't wanna sleep in the dirt
We'll get the drinks in
So I'll get to thinking of him

We'll be a fine line

He walked round in front of the piano catching her eyes as he did. She didn't stop. She just watched as he came to sit beside her. That's when he bag an to sing.

Test of my patience
There's things that we'll never know
You sunshine, you temptress
My hand's at risk, I fold

Crisp trepidation
I'll try to shake this soon
Spreading you open
Is the only way of knowing you

She smiled a little opening her mouth to sing with him.

We'll be a fine line
We'll be alright
We'll be alright
We'll be a fine line
We'll be alright (alright, alright, alright)
We'll be alright
We'll be alright

Charlotte ended the song looking at nick only to hear a laugh. The two looked over at the girl sat in the corner.
"Who is-" the girl stepped into the lit revealing her face. "Lottie... there's two of you."
Charlotte continued to play paying the girl no mind.
"She's the half of me that died when the curse was broken. She's the bad half. All of my sins in one body."
"I don't-" nick moved away and she played Sabrina's song.
"Nicky... I have a question."
"What's that?" He slowly stepped further back keeping his eyes on the other Charlotte as she came closer to her double.
"Do you love Sabrina?" He gulped slightly as the other Charlotte came to sister with her double.
"I love you."
"That doesn't Awnser the question." The other Charlotte giggled.
"I don't love her like I love you." Charlotte missed a key messing up the verse as he spoke. Her eyes slowly narrowed up to him.
"Well... that's unfortunate." The other Charlotte began to turn see through as she moved to become one with Charlotte. The girl closed her eyes and shuddered for a moment before opening her eyes.
"Lottie... please... don't do this..." Charlotte stood up slowly slipping her gloves off as she walked towards nick.
"Oh Nicky.... I'm not going to kill you..." he closed his eyes as she got closer.
"You're not?" She scoffed shaking her head.
"Im just going to hurt you a little... like you hurt me." She grabbed his jaw and he felt the unmistakable burning sensation across his face.
"CHARLOTTE STOP!" Sabrina shouted from the door way and the girl looked over her shoulder before disappearing in a burst of flames leaving nick falling to his knees. "Nick. What happened." Sabrina helped him up looking at the marks.
"I think your sister just broke up with me..."