Dinner part 2

"What did Sabrina say Nicky?" Charlotte asked as she rang the doorbell. He chuckled nervously holding her hand.
"About that..." the door opened to aunt Hilda standing there.
"Oh loves come in come in. We've been waiting." The two entered and nick took Charlotte's coat off of her hanging it up. He took a moment to look at her and slip her hair behind her ear.
"Let's do this..." they all came to sit in the lounge and Zelda placed 3 coloured ropes on the table.
"On the ceremony when you two meet your hands will be bound together by these it's to bind your souls and love... but you both have to be sure..." Charlotte and nick looked to eachother and smiled.
"We are auntie..."
"Miss spellman trust me when I say this. There is no body I want to be with more than your niece. I would give my life for her. And I plan on marrying her." Hilda hummed at how In love they were and Zelda smiled.
"Well Hilda. I think we have a wedding to prepare for." The door opened and Sabrina stood frowning at the 4.
"Hey guys.... what's going...." Charlotte stood up smiling at her sister.
"Oh Sabrina. Come." She held out her hand "I want you to help me with this. Nick was supposed to speak with you earlier."
"Speak about what..."
"We're to be married Sabrina. And I want my sister by my side."
Sabrinas face dropped as she looked over at nick. He sat in his seat looking at Charlotte like she was the only one in the room. She gulped down her unease and smiled taking her sisters hand.
"Of course Charlotte. What do you want me to help you with." Charlotte smiled widely pulling her sister to sit with them.
"Everything Sabrina we have no idea where to start!"
"Oh..." behind the smile of sabrinas face something was brewing... something dark...