The sickness

Sabrina and nick, after countless hours segueing with friends, return to the academy. Sabrina reaches out and pulls nick beck before they enter the main hall.
"Nick don't blame your self." Nick scoffs and her remark looking at their hands.
"How could I not Sabrina? You heard her. She said it was my fault." As nick brings himself to the edge of tears again there is a whoosh and a fearful scream of a girl. The two rush into the main hall to find a disheveled caliban, holding a bloody Charlotte, crying himself.
"Caliban?" He looks up at Sabrina with a sniff and shakes his head.
"You have to help her Sabrina." The two look at the girl in his arms who doesn't seem like she has a good grip on the world of the living and gulped. "Please Sabrina."

"Caliban what happened?" He was sat in Zelda office with both the aunts, Ambrose, nick, Sabrina and prudence. They had put her into her chambers until they could work out what had happened and sat Agatha with her to make sure she stayed safe.
"Her father. He sent her to get revenge, when she came back she was... different."
"Different how?"
"She wouldn't turn around. I got a bad feeling so I walked to her, the moment I touched her she...." he choked on a sob looking down. "It was the most awful scream I have ever heard..."
"The curse. It's gotta be."
"Nick you're not in a position to talk right now." Prudence snapped allowing caliban to continue.
"Then what happened?"
"Well lucifer wanted me to bring here here for help but... the hoards of hell advised him against it. They said he would look weak. So he had her given to a doctor of hell... they cut her for several hours to try and bleed the curse from her... it was lucifer who told me to steal her. When I saw her I just.... he said it wasn't just the curse."
"Whatever do you mean?" Zelda stood up.
"When the dead returned her darker self also returned. The self that died when the curse was stripped from her. It's filling her with darkness. It's killing her." Everyone fell silent as the doors swung open.
"Agatha? What happened?" She stood there looking in pure horror.
"I tried to stop it I could I don't-"
"Agatha!" Ambrose shouted at her.
"She won't stop bleeding." The group rushed down the halls to her chambers but prudence stopped in front of nick and Sabrina.
"What?" She looked at her two shaking her head.
"You two are the reason she is in this mess. You are not to come near her. I don't trust you." She slamming the doors and nick looked at Sabrina.
"I can't just sit here while she's dying Sabrina. I won't-"
"I know. We'll think of something nick. It's okay."
"No sabrina! It isn't! She's dying! You heard caliban! You don't come back from death. I won't loose her. Not because of you, your family and some stupid curse!"

Inside the room everyone worked quickly to tie the wounds but they continued to bleed through the bandages. Ambrose stepped back looking at his cousin with fear.
"It isn't going to work. We erm. We need, a bandage of some sorts. Something mystified to stop the bleeding." He thought for a moment before caliban looked up.
"What about the clay from the pits of hell..." Ambrose snapped his fingers looking at him.
"That might work! But how would we get some. The hellfire would kill us..."
"I'm made of it..." caliban said looking at her lying cold in the bed. "Ambrose if I have you part of me... could you fix her?" The room looked Ambrose for an awnser and he frowned.
"In theory yes. But it would have to be a part of you that you don't need or is could destroy you." Caliban stood up slipping off his shirt.
"In the stories Adam gave his rib to make Eve... so in theory..." he dug into his side with a grunt. The wound did not bleed it simply allowed him inside himself until he yanked out a clay rib with a heavy breath. "You could use this." He handed Ambrose the rib who gave him a nod. He pulled pieces of the clay apart placing them over her wounds before saying a spell. In front of their eyes the clays sunk into her skin stopping the bleeding and becoming part of her. She gasped opening her eyes looking around. "Charlotte?" Caliban spoke before she closed her eyes again.
"It's the merge... it's draining her energies... we need to stop this now." Zelda looked at her niece and then to the others in the room.
"Lucifer may be the only one who can do this. Or...."
"Sabrina." Ambrose stated that's when prudence stood up.
"Sabrina and nick are the reason she is like this. She betrayed Charlotte. And now you want her to come in here and save her?" Everyone looked at eachother.
"Prudence. It might be the only way we save Charlotte. We need to spiky her from her dark half and release her from the curse again. If we don't she will die here today." Zelda spoke and prudence looked to her friend.
"I've already lost one sister... go. Get Sabrina."

Sabrina walked into the room feeling all eyes on her, she looked at her sister laying on the bed whimpering every so often and she let out a huff.
"I'm going to need everyone for this..." she looked at nick in the doorway and smiled hopefully. "Even you." He slowly walked over to the bed looking at Charlotte with regret, caliban had his eyes focused on nick ready to tear him apart at a moments notice. Everyone stood holding hands beginning to say the spell. The girl twitched slightly and slowly but surely another her began to slowly be pulled out of her body.

They were at it for what seemed like an hour before the other Charlotte lay next to the original. Both their eyes opened a beautiful glow long green and one black as night. Nick stepped forward speaking a banishing spell and the other disappeared in a cloud of black. They all looked at eachother before Ambrose placed the Acheron on the bed.
"Ready?" The spell was start and the girl Screamed, her back began to arch and quicker than it took her over, the curse was absorbed into the Acheron leaving the exhausted girl gasping for air.
"Lottie?" Nick spoke out slowly she looked around frowning.
"What's going on? And why are you all in here?" The group started laughing happy that she was finally her again after a while everyone said their good nights and left her alone. Nick came back after 10 minutes to hear her speaking with caliban.
"I want you to be in hell with me Charlotte."
"Caliban... if Sabrina comes back... you're married."
"I know. I'll find a way just promise me you'll consider?"
"Fine. I'll consider it caliban. Now I'm very tired. I'll speak with you tomorrow?" He chuckled.
"Yes my queen now goodnight" nick heard the sound of him teleporting out and went to knock... when the door opened.
"Oh nick... hi..." he smiled as she stood in front of him.
"I just thought I'd check on you... it's been a long night..." she smiled at his words and looked down.
"Yeah I'm okay... I was just going to go for a walk..." She rubbed her arm looking down.
"Can I join you? Just to make sure you don't pass out or something?" She smiled a little giving a nod.
"Sure nick."