The weird

The coven today was sat listening to Ambrose speak of the terrors to come. Nick sat next to her looking down.
"We're supposed to be married tomorrow and this is what we have to deal with." Charlotte looked over at Sabrina who was watching the two and she huffed.
"I think I need to make up with Sabrina..." he frowned.
"What I wasn't talking about..."
"I know..."

"Sabrina! Sabrina!" She turned around looking at her sister and then continued to walk.
"What do you want Charlotte."
"Sabrina... I'm getting married tomorrow and I want-"
"Oh yeah to nick. Because you get everything you want in this life."
"Sab-"
"Just leave me alone." Charlotte stood as the younger girl walked away leaving her in the dust.

"I don't know prudence she was just so cold about it all." She stood on the platform as prudence fixed the hem of her gown.
"She will come around Charlotte, don't worry. Now, look." She turned around looking at the beautiful white gown.
"Oh prudence... it's beautiful." She ran her hands over the lace corset and smiled "thank you..." prudence stood next to her with a smile.
"If darling Nicky doesn't hurry up and marry you I may have to myself. Now. Let's put it away before he sees." Prudence stepped behind her to undo the dress and Charlotte bit her lip.
"Prudence, I have one more favour to ask."
"What's that?" Prudence pulled the ribbon apart helping her slip out the dress.
"Be my maid of honour?" Prudence smiled and gave the girl a nod.
"Of course Charlotte. Now where is nick?" Charlotte walked over to Change into her usual dress and huffed.
"Off helping Sabrina with something. I'll be back come to think of it I should stop in at the house Ambrose leant me a book I need to give back. Prudence gave a nod and Charlotte grabbed the book walking to the spellman house with a huff.
"Anyone home!" She called out placing the book down and listening hearing the unmistakable sound of Sabrina singing.
Charlotte placed to book down walking slowly to the basement opening the door.
"I am 16 going on 17 I know that I'm naive" Charlotte paused hearing the song her mind flashing back to a time before.

She sat at the piano her gloved fingertips played the notes as Zelda sat in her chair reading.
"I am 16 going on 17 I know that I am naive" she sung as a younger Sabrina say next to her with a smile. "Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet"

She was snapped out of her thoughts by nicks singing and she frowned slowly she descended down the steps in a worried fashion. Nicks voice lead her even further drawing her in like a sirens song.
"You are 16 going on 17. Baby, it's time to think. Better beware, be canny be careful. Baby, you're on the brink." She knelt down looking through the railing at the pair. Nick was knelt in front of Sabrina as her nose bled and she attempted to sing. She didn't know what was happening so thought it best not to interrupt for a moment
"To be so unprepared, to face a world of men."
"Timid and shy and scared are you."
"Of things beyond your Ken."
They both sung together until Sabrina gasped and something flew from her month. This was when Charlotte made her presence known but no one other than Ambrose paid her any mind. They were much too concerned with Sabrina to say anything to her so Charlotte didn't say a word. She just slipped away, back up the stairs and out of the house. Nick saw the high heels leading up the stairs and followed.
"Charlotte-"
He go to the top of the stairs as the front door closed leaving him stood alone in the house.

"He loves her... I saw it..."
"Charlotte..."
"There's nothing I can do..." she look to the man by her door. She didn't know why she called upon him for comfort but she did. "I've been wasting my time with everything. All these plans." She threw the book across the room. " my hopes." She pulled the curtains down. "Everything!" She screamed pushing everything off the desk she then topped the mirror and he grabbed her.
"Calm down! Calm down!" She stopped attempting to fight him and settle falling to her knees as he fell with her pulling her into his lap.
"I'm so lost caliban."
"You will never be lost while I am here my queen."