The story

On the first day the house of Morningstar fell. On the third day the newly crowned king of hell, caliban, led the infernal armies on a crusade to claim the earth as the tenth circle. He failed. On the forth day, the pagans best back caliban and his armies. The earth was theirs. On the 7th day, he'll was emptied by an army of celestials. But what if the Morningstar sisters? Charlotte Morningstar was where caliban had decided to lay her to rest. At the feet of man who owned her heart. Nicholas scratch. And Sabrina Morningstar was where caliban had left her, entombed in stone between her father and Lilith. How much time had passed? Decades in fact. She wondered dimly, who would come save her? Would it be Nicholas or Harvey or Charlotte or Rosalind. Maybe her aunties. She didn't know they had all died long ago. And the only person who could save them. Was their selves.

Sabrina turned around and was shocked to find Charlotte stood there.
"Hello sister." Sabrina hugged her and smiled.
"How. What happened." She smiled at her younger sister.
"It's quite simple. I died. I was stuck in limbo. Well. Kind of. I saw everything that happened. Then you. Well future you, lead me out. I have to help you and then... I go back to limbo. And my past self should take over from there." They walked through hell together talking.
"How did you die." Charlotte grimaced as they reached the throne room.
"The pagans. A knife through the neck is rough. Oh I should probably mention this..." Sabrina went to pick up the unholy regalia and heard heords voice. "I'm basically a ghost... I have no powers... now fight!" She walked back and turns out Sabrina had a lot more power. She spoke to the guardians and found out what had happened.
"How do I have more power." Charlotte raised her hand.
"I can explain that! I managed to do some blood magic as I took my dying breath. It meant my powers went to the next in out bloodline. You." Sabrina nodded.
"Okay. Makes sense." They were transported to the spellman house and saw the state of it.
"Wow. This is a mess" they walked through the house together seeing the skeletons on the ground. "Well there's prudence and Agatha." They walked to the embalming room seeing two more. "Marie... and auntie zee... killed by Blackwood..." Charlotte examined the knife closely. Then Sabrina looked at Charlotte.
"Aunt Hilda?" She shook her head and looked down.
"She never woke up." They walked upstairs together and Charlotte sat on the table seeming to appear where ever Sabrina walked. It was eerie. They heard a noise and opened a door to find a bird flying around.
Sabrina woke up the next day leaving Charlotte a sleep on a table and walked to the school with the guardians. She walked into the school to find Charlotte in front of her.
"Will you stop doing that!" Charlotte laughed and looked around.
"Because you bought me back we're kinda.. bound together. So where ever you go. I go. Weather I want to or not." That was when Sabrina worked it all out.
"The carnival." Charlotte smiled.
"Well done. Let's go."

They walked around to find the skeletons of everyone. Sabrinas breath stopped when she saw nick as a statue. She looked at the Skeleton at his feet and looked at Charlotte who was letting a tear fall.
"That's you?" She nodded.
"Nick sent me back to caliban. I didn't make the trip... so he laid me to rest 'at the feet of the one my heart belongs to' kinda poetic if you ask me. Nick tried to warn me. I didn't listen." Sabrina continued to walk and watch. Until she saw these strange beings and someone yanked her back.
"Ambrose?!" Sabrina gasped. Charlotte smiled.
"Wow. Our cousin looks like shit."
"Charlotte!" Ambrose looked at her blankly and Charlotte laughed
"Oh yeah only you can see me. That slipped my mind." They walked through the woods Ambrose told Sabrina everything. And they hatched the plan to fix things. Charlotte looked at the two.
"Sabrina. I can't come with you. I'll go back to limbo." Sabrina shook her head closing her eyes. Ambrose fell back off of his chair.
"Charlotte?" She looked at him with wide eyes.
"Oh cousin!" She ran forward to hug him. He held her tightly almost crying.
"Keep him company. I'll fix things I promise." Charlotte grabbed sabrinas wrist.
"Brina. The morning of the last trial. I was bound with caliban in an unholy ceremony. Don't let me do it. Stop him at all costs. He will use it as a weapon. I don't trust it." Sabrina nodded and smiled.
"Don't worry. About anything"

As Sabrina travelled back she saw it all. All of their deaths. She attempted to explained to Ambrose and managed to get them safe and they finally she got to nick and her friends.
"Nick. I need you to go hell and stop Charlotte being bound with caliban." She didn't leave room for explanation as she sent him away. He opened his eyes and she was walking into the room adjusting a bandage.
"I'm too late" she jumped looking up.
"Nick. What are you doing here." There was a glass smash from the hall and she frowned.
"Lottie wait it-" the door opened and she gasped looking down at the knife impaled in her stomach.
"The Morningstar house will fall." The voice echoed. She fell into nick and he teleported them out of hell. They both lay on the ground of dorians, her head in his lap as he held the wound.
"Nicky..." he let a tear slip as he looked down at her.
"Lottie... I'm so sorry... I've failed you..." she smiled placing a blood soaked hand on his cheek.
"No nicky..." she placed her other hand over his on her wound and smiled. "It's okay." He frowned for a moment and it clicked. He pulled out a knife cutting his plan.
"My blood is your blood... we are bound for eternity... as one, forever more." She gave a week smile.
"Forever more" she repeated. He would began to heal as did nicks and the both let out a gasp. She sat up and looked at him.
"How did you..."
"The unholy ceremony... I had to save you. The wounds that have been touched heel when the ceremony is completed." He then looked at her ashamed. "I... I know it's not what you wanted... you don't have to live by it... just..." she leant forward kissing him sweetly.
"When this is over we do it properly... promise me nicky?"
"But caliban..." she smiled resting her forehead in his.
"Who?" He chuckled tucking her hair behind her ear.
"Come on. We have work to do."

Charlotte walked into the house with nick getting strangled in a embrace by her aunts.
"You young lady! You have a lot of explaining to do! After we stop the apocalypse! Now come! You too nick!" They stood around a table, and began to sing. Over a map of the two. Nick stood watching as she sung her lullaby. Once they finished she looked at nick.
"We need to go and help Sabrina." She raised an eyebrow.
Nick and Charlotte walked through the carnival together making sure the pagans were completely gone. She stood with prudence driving a sword through the great god pan. She turned around to face nick with a smile.
"Unholy shit. That was hot."

The two sat out on the porch that night.
"Charlotte I know... you're bound to two people..." Charlotte let out a laugh.
"I'm sorry?" Nick seemed shocked "nick... do you think I would do that with caliban?" Nick stayed quiet unsure of what to say. "I agree to it to secure our lives if Sabrina ever lost. And she wouldn't. Nick... he wanted to enslave witches... and mortals there would be no way. I was arranging with my father to step down... nice Sabrina won. I'm not the queen of hell nick... I want to live on earth... with you, if you'll have me." He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled.
"Oh my little lottie I want nothing more..." she leant forward kissing him. They stayed like that until their lungs screamed.
"I have to go and hand over my crown. You better be here waiting for me when I get back, scratch..."
"If I'm not you can drag me to hell Morningstar."

Sabrina pulled away walking out of the room and looked at caliban. She waved her hand over him and his face was free.
"Charlotte. Help me. Get me out of here..." she smiled looking him up and down.
"No..."
"But. But we're bound! You can't do this." She smiled.
"Are we? Think really hard about that one."
Caliban cut his plan passing her the blade. She pressed the bloody tip to her plan sneering his blood over her skin.
"My blood is your blood"
He looked at her in shock.
"You bitch." She smiled at him.
"Like you said. My heart doesn't belong to you." She smiled. He screamed as she sealed his fate walking through hell. She smiled looking at Sabrina already known. "I, Charlotte Morningstar, first born of Lucifer Morningstar, queen of hell, maiden of shadows. Step down from my duties and crown Sabrina Morningstar as queen." She took the crown from her own head placing it on her sisters. Her father gave her a nod and she smiled.

Charlotte appeared infront of nick and prudence on the steps of the academy.
"Prudence... I heard... I'm so sorry" she came to sit down and was pulled into nicks lap. Prudence took her hands.
"We stay together. The three of us. Like before..." they all smiled and for a moment it was as though they were all children again. All abandoned on the step of the academy. All finding eachother again.
"Family dinner?" The three of them stood up and walked arm in arm into the academy.