Interesting

Charlotte sat on her throne once again growing tired of this game. Lilith places the bowl on it stand as Sabrina spoke.
"I'm not sure caliban made it." Sabrina watched as her sister face dropped. There was almost pain on her face.
"You don't really wish that were true, do you, Princess?" Charlotte exhaled in relief looking over at the shirtless man standing in her throne room. Sabrina frowned at her sisters body language. Was she glad to see him? They listened to his tale of how he was left and had  lost. "I will not loose the next contest. And that place beside my queen. Will be mine." He glanced around her as he said it and she smirked at him bowing her head.
"Well. This is interesting isn't it. You've each won. Sudden death it is." She smiled
"The winner of the next trial shall rule beside our queen for all eternity." Lilith smiled looking at Charlotte. They all began to speak among themselves until Lilith walked over whispering in Charlottes ear.
"Sabrina has informed me. Your father has escaped." She looked at Lilith and gulped.
"He would kill us all." Lilith gave a nod.
"You need to secure your place on this throne with one of them at your side. You must marry caliban. You would be a queen who can secure an heir to her throne. Your father would never dispute that. He'd sooner die." She gave a nod and stood. The room fell silent and everyone looked at her.
"The next item would be judas' pieces of silver. Deliver them to me and you will rule at your queens side. Good luck. Now you are dismissed. I have a wedding to prepare for."

The bang echoed through the school halls. Harvey was pushed backwards.
"Strike me again mortal. I'll grind every bone in your body to sand." There was a flash of fire and the fighting stopped. Charlotte stood there in a grey velvet dress. Her leather jacket was cropped and fit her nicely. The fishnet stocking she wore stood out again her pale skin. Both of them stood fighting and looked her up and down. She tapped her foot looking at the two. Sabrina noticed the usual crown of hell had reverted to a golden necklace.
"How about this. You both calm down and tell me what in the world is going on." Caliban chuckled to himself walking over to her after turning to Harvey and giving a warning.
"You're lucky shes here, mortal. I would've killed you." She reached her and smiled. "What brings you to this realm, my queen?"
"Your idiocy my dear. Now. Sabrina what is going on."

Sabrina, Charlotte and caliban all walked into the academy he smirked at Charlotte for a moment and leaned closer.
"This realm looks good on you." She raised an eyebrow and continued walking.
"Prudence." The girl turned around and saw Charlotte and embraced her into a hug.
"Thank god. Where have you been? It's been weeks." Prudence begged but Charlotte relented.
"I'm fine. It's a long story. Where is my cousin I need to speak with him."
"Oh wow. That didn't take long." She looked over at nick closing a book and standing up from the steps. "I guess I was right." He stepped closer and Charlotte faced him finally with an eyebrow raised.
"Right about what?" He scoffed looking at caliban.
"About you. And your friend here. I knew it the moment Sabrina told me he had a thing for you." She chuckled and stepped closer.
"I wouldn't be so rude nick. I'm here to help restore your power. Don't make me hand you to the pagans myself."
"It's okay lottie." She felt pained as he said her name like it was poison. "You don't have to lie to me." She rolled her eyes but Sabrina got there first.
"She never lied to you nick. You were the one who lied to her about your feelings then partied with sex demons you spelled to look like her." She cringed looking at nick.
"Is this true?" He gulped awkwardly shifting his weight from one foot to the other. "So wait. You lie to me about being in love with my sister, you then decide it should be you to take the burden of my father, I then take the throne in order to get you back and you tell me it's selfish of me and that I don't care about you. You told me I'm in love with power nick well guess what?" Her eyes turned red like her fathers and she smiled. "You were right. And it was so worth it. And finally I'm being treated like I deserve. I'm not the outcast of my family. And I'm not your dirty little secret. And I can promise you nick, I will take great pleasure in dragging your soul to hell, myself." Her eyes reverted to normal and she huffed. "I'm truly sorry for what happened to you nick. But you are not innocent in all of this."
"Lottie."
"No. I've got bigger things to deal with than your narcissism and drama right now." She turned around looked at caliban who bit his lip. Prudence was holding in her laugh and Sabrina was just shocked she walked off down the halls and caliban followed her with a smirk.

Charlotte helped Sabrina restore her friends from stone and walked down the halls with caliban.
"I must say, seeing you shout at the warlock today was rather... fun.." he admitted rubbing the back of his neck.
"Fun?" She asked stopping to look at him.
"Not fun. That's the wrong word. What would Sabrina or the mortal say... hot." She laughed a little and saw him blush before he cleared his throat "I must go. I have to get ready. We align tomorrow." She laughed looking at the paintings on the walls.
"Align? That's an awfully fancy way of saying it." He chuckled before taking her hand.
"Allow me to rephrase. Tomorrow you will do me a great honour." She smiled and looked down.
"Go. You have things to do. As do I. I will see you tomorrow." He placed a kiss on her hand and nodded.
"You shall, my queen." And with a firey blast he was gone. She turned around to see nick.
"Lottie..." she looked down inside weather to leave or not. "I'm sorry." She raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly.
"Friends?" He smiled a little and nodded.
"Friends." He agreed and she smiled giving him a nod.
"Goodnight nicky." And with that she was gone in a ball of fire. He stood entranced at where she had stood.
"Goodnight... my little lottie."