Deus ex machina

"I can't believe him!" Charlotte burst into her room while shouting about him and caliban followed closing the door behind him.
"Charlotte... you're crying... and with him... what is going on." Prudence sat on the bed as Charlotte paced.
"Nick! He just professed his love for Sabrina! Prudence," She stood in front of the girl with tears running down her face. "What in the heaven do I do." Prudence looked at the girl with anger in her mind.
"You stay here, I will speak with nick. And I'll be back."
"And I have to leave before the other Sabrina finds out. I take it you wish for me not to tell your father..."
"No absolutely not."

Prudence marched down the hall to find nick and Sabrina still speaking.
"Does one of you two wish to explain why the sweetest girl in the coven is in her room crying to her self about her boyfriend saying he is in love with her sister." Nick huffed and Sabrina looked at nick with wide eyes.
"She heard me?"
"Yes Nicky. Now she's in the most of talking to the prince of hell so you better pray to Hecate that lucifer himself doesn't come to kill you for breaking her heart. So are you about to explain to me why on Earth this is happening." Nick gulped looking at Sabrina she raised an eyebrow.
"Nick if you're leaving her then..."
"No. No. I don't want to... I just... prudence please tell me you understand. I miss the rush..." He huffed running his hands through his hair.
"Did you mean it..." prudence turned around to see Charlotte. Her face was tear stained, her nose red with swollen lips and she looked at him. "You wish I was still cursed..." he opened his mouth to Awnser as she pulled something out from behind her back. The Acheron. She looked at nick and back down.
"Charlotte..." Sabrina held out a hand and prudence backed away. "Charlotte please don't... if that is opened you may not survive it taking hold again.... you know this."
"Lottie I didn't mean it okay. Please put it down." She shook her head letting out a sob.
"If you're leaving me nick then I want to make damn sure no one will every come close enough to break me again." She held the point and began to twist it as nick rushed forward knocking it out of her hands pulling her into his chest.
"I didn't mean it." He huffed out a breath. "I didn't mean it okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I love you. Please stop." She sobbed into him as he let his tears flow. "I'm not leaving you okay. I love you I promise. Please lottie just calm down." Sabrina picked up the Acheron and looked at nick , who was too absorbed in Charlotte to notice, she walked away only for prudence to follow.
"It was you wasn't it? The reason Nick said all of that." She looked down.
"Something is happening prudence and I... well I could be sent away. I just wanted to hear him say it. I was controlling him. I didn't think for a second she would hear. It wasn't real." Prudence looked down.
"You know Sabrina... you really hurt her. Perhaps before you go away... you should ask her to forgive you."

Charlotte was sleeping while Nick sat watching her thinking about how stupid he had been when the door opened and Sabrina stood there.
"We need both of your help."

The Morningstar's stood on this realm as the rest of the coven stood in the attempting to pushed the realms away from each other. It was strange for Charlotte to be stood on the side with her father but alas she was a Morningstar at heart. They all stood shouting the incantation when Ambrose made everyone stop. They had failed they now had no idea what to do. 

Charlotte stood in the hall with everyone listening to the confusing ideal about the Sabrina's being the problem and needing to be finished. The Sabrina's went off the make their choice and returned a moment later this, is when the choice was clear they had decided to merge. Charlotte looked down as Ambrose attempted to bargain and Sabrina shut him down only to request one last day, of which they were given 6 hours. Charlotte gave Nick a nod and her father gave her a hug as she announced she was going to lay down. She left the room her face still blotchy from crying and Sabrina followed her.
"Charlotte wait." The girl turned around looking at her sister.
"Can we talk..." Charlotte gave a small nod and they two walking into Charlotte's room sitting on the bed...
"Char-" Sabrina cracked out a cry. "I'm sorry..." Charlotte frowned looked at the girl concerned. "I've been such a bitch... and nick didn't really say all those things. I just wanted to hear them. It was me. But Charlotte I do love him." The girl looked down at her hands and at the Acheron on the desk.
"Sabrina... does nick love you? Because when he looks at you... well I can't help but feel like there were some truth to his words." Sabrina looked down.
"Honestly, I don't know." In that moment another earthquake shook the room and the Acheron fell. The device twisted and opened, a black mass shot out heading straight for Sabrina.
"Sabrina!" The girl hit the floor and heard a choke. She pushed her self up and she looked at her sister on the bed her eyes widened with horror. Charlotte let out a straggled choke as the black veins disappeared from her face trailing down to her chest and disappearing. She let out heavy breaths and Sabrina went to call for someone.
"Sabrina wait." Charlotte was sat up straight now looking at her hands. "Sabrina... please don't tell anyone..."

Everyone gathered in the room as the two Sabrina's lay on platforms. Nick reached for Charlotte's hand but she moved away.
"You're erm. Hands are too cold Nick..." she mentally kicked herself for the bad excuse as the boy frowned.
They group watched as the merge began that was when Ambrose shouted the stop explaining that this wasn't the Sabrinas it was the terrors doing this. Everyone began to argue and lucifer stopped the angel. Charlotte walked towards them and everyone frowned.
"Wait father." She took the angels face in her hand and the angel began to scream. Out of nowhere she burned and exploded.
"What in the world." Lucifer stepped forward.
"Daughter?" Charlotte smiled looking down at the black veins on her hands.
"Sorry father. But we can't deal with this now. We have bigger things to worry about." They turned to the group and watched at they argued about who would go to the other cosmos. The girls decided through Rock Paper Scissors. And spellman won. Morningstar would travel to the other cosmos.

After Morningstar was sent lucifer stood with Charlotte.
"You know... you could come to hell... with me..." she looked down at her hands again taking a shaky breath.
"If I need to, father, I will call on you..."