Souls

Sabrina finished cheer to see a load of boys standing and drooling over some girl in the bleachers. Then she realised who it was.
"Crap."
"Oh brina there you are." She stepped over the boys and walked over. "Walk with me sorry Ros." They walked away to meet Lilith. "Lilith is to take you on your first job for me this morning. Now I need to get back. Bye" she disappeared and Sabrina frowned.
"She had lunch with caliban. He's determined to take your place by charming her."

Charlotte walked into the room in her black flowing ball gown. Caliban smiled taking her hand in his. He kissed her hand and smiled.
"Being a queen suits you." She hummed walking over to the table and sat down with him. And her plate filled with food.
"If you think you are to win with charm I-"
"The kings would like us to be in a partnership. Of sorts." Charlotte leant forward with a smirk.
"Tell me. Indulge your queen. What kind of partnership." He smiled when the bells sounded. "Oh what has she done now." Charlotte went and sat on her throne and caliban stood to one side unable to take his eyes away from her. The kings began to shout at Sabrina.
"I chose to show him mercy." Charlotte put a plan to her face and huffed.
"This girl makes a mockery of our queen. She does not deserve to be the queens right hand!"  Caliban looked at Charlotte and took the knee.
"Please my queen allow me to deliver you the next soul. I will prove my worth." Charlotte looked at Sabrina and huffed.
"My sister has one last soul for today. A man by the name of jimmy platt I believe. She will deliver this. And I trust you will get it right this time. Right sister?" Sabrina nodded and she looked down at caliban. "Thank you for your offer caliban. You may rise."
They rest of the council left and caliban stood there.
"She is not suited for this job. Please. Allow me to take it" Charlotte chuckled.
"Not at the moment. Caliban, tell me. Why were you following me. That day I arrived." He smiled and took a seat at the steps of her throne.
"I found you quite enchanting... of course if I'd known you were coming to claim the throne I would've killed you."
"Charming." He chuckled looking up at her.
"I'm joking. But, you are rather beautiful. What a shame your heart belongs to another." Charlotte raised an eyebrow and turned away.
"I'm sure i don't know what you mean. You forget yourself." Caliban got up as she did.
"Have I offended you?" Charlotte mumbled a no and looked around.
"If you'll excuse me. I have things to do. I trust I'll see you soon." He smiled
"Next time your sister messes up yes." She rolled her eyes. "He's a very lucky man. Whoever your heart belongs to Morningstar." He bowed to her and walked away. The doors closed and Charlotte took her crown off dropping it to the floor. She let out a cry.
"Oh nicky..."

She sat at the dresser pulling her hair from its braids until it was loose a wavy. She felt something a strange feeling. She looked around and opened her door.
"Lilith watch things for a moment. I'll be back." She snapped her fingers and looked around appearing in the spellman home. "Sabrina! Sabrina!" She ran upstairs to her old bed room. "Sabrina is he-" she was unable to catch her breath as she saw nick sat in the bed looking at her with a smile.
"Hello little lottie." She gasped running forward to hold him.
"You're okay. You're. Oh my Satan." He scoffed pulled her closer.
"Lottie I've missed you." She felt herself being called and frowned.
"Nicky... I did something. I can't explain it but... you can't be mad okay. I have to go but I'll be back I promise."
"Lottie what are you-" then she disappeared. Normally he would be angry but this time he found comfort in her disappearance.

She landed to sit on her throne seeing the council shout at eachother.
"Silence!" She screamed shutting everyone up. "What is the meaning of all this!" Caliban stepped forward with a smile.
"My royal unholiness. The council have made a decision." She raised an eyebrow. "Charlotte Morningstar. Would you accept my proposal. And allow me to take your hand in the most unholy of ceremonies." She looked at Lilith in shock.
"Surely you can't-"
"A marriage between the queen and prince of hell. Both born to rule. It would be a union of the most importance." She looked around and cleared her throat.
"May I have a moment with my advisor. Leave us." She looked at Lilith and the doors closed. "Lilith what do I do." She took a shaky breath.
"Don't do anything yet. Let them challenge Sabrina. If she wins you don't have to worry about caliban. If not than we deal with it." She nodded.
"Call her Lilith. Caliban is waiting to challenge her."

After the challenge was set out and accepted Charlotte stood with a smile. And looked at the two.
"The winner of the challenge will rule by my side. As my right hand."
"Or king?" Charlotte gulped looking at the court.
"If Caliban is the first to to win. Then I will accept his proposal."