Desire

Sabrina wondered down the corridor at dorians to find nick. He was bound to a chair with a girl on top of him. A girl who looked unbelievably like her sister.
"Nick!"
"Shit, Sabrina! It's not what it looks like!"
"Really! It looks like a sex demon with a glamour on to look like my sister!" She ran out of the room in anger. Nick stood there groaning quick to get out of his restraints.

The coven gathered in the woods to sing their song. It was a beautiful ceremony. Charlotte stood watching from behind a tree. She smiled watching as her sister carried the hate into the woods. She smiled turning around gasping when she came face to face with nick.
"You scared me." She smiled. His face stayed emotionless as he looked at her.
"When were you going to tell me." He spoke walking away from her. She followed him with a frown. "You're the queen of hell. And engaged." She stopped looking guilty almost.
"Nick. Listen. I was just trying to save you." He scoffed turning to face her again.
"I hope you done expect me to thank you for that." He chuckled stepping back. "Because I never will." She gulped a little and looked down at the ground. "Oh here she goes. What? I've hurt your feelings? Good. You left me Charlotte!" She flinched at the way he spoke and turned away. "You left be because he asked you to. And then you took hell. Did he ask you to do that? Did I ask you to do that? No. You were only looking out for your self. And let me guess you'll get married? Who asked you to do that? No one. You just want power. Well you have it now Charlotte. I hope it was worth it." She let out a breath finally looking up at him.
"I should go." She bowed her head to him as he scoffed.
"Yeah you should. I think I'm better off without you here." He spat and with that Charlotte disappeared.

When she opened her eyes she saw Lilith in front of her. She seemed concerned with the state of the young queen and spoke up.
"Charlotte-"
"Not now Lilith. Tell the council no more meetings today. I'll take them all tomorrow." She walked into her chambers seeing caliban turn around to face her.
"This is what I was trying to tell you. Caliban was refusing to leave until he spoke with you." Charlotte straighten out her dress taking a moment to collect herself.
"Leave us Lilith. Could you check the book of the beast for me. Make sure everything is in order." Lilith bowed walking out of the room. The door closed and caliban frowned at her.
"What's wrong? Someone's upset you." He stated and in that moment she couldn't hold back the tears.
"It's nick. I was visiting the coven and... he... he said such horrible things caliban." She threw her crown down on the bed letting out a sob. Neither of them were thinking clearly in that moment. He stepped forward embracing her tightly. She didn't pull away in fact she rather welcomed his arms. Caliban places a kiss on top of her head and groaned.
"I should kill him for upsetting my queen. I wish you were treated the way you deserved." Charlotte choked on her sob slightly and looked up at him.
"What do you mean?" He pulled away slightly taking her hands in his.
"Think my proposal over one last time. I want to ensure that no one will hurt you like this ever again.i would never take my queens feelings for granted." She attempted to pull away thinking about it for a moment.
"But Sabrina. I promised if she wins-"
"I do not care for the power, Charlotte. I care about you. I would like for us to be together. I would decline all rig hrs to the throne until the trails are won. I am here to please you. Nothing more." She looked at him for a moment.
"Have Lilith call a meeting. I will announce my decision there. Allow me to get ready. And please, don't get caught leaving my chambers."

The counsel gathered in the throne room where Charlotte sat. She had changed into a red ball gown, the gold crown still on her head at she looked around at everyone. Sabrina walked in and looked at her sister.
"Why did you summon us your highness?" Someone spoke and Charlotte looked at Lilith with a nod.
"I have come to a decision. I am to accept prince Caliban's proposal." There were a few cheers from the crowd and she raised an eyebrow. "I've not finished." Everyone went quite and listened. "Caliban will have no authority over my kingdom. He will be king in name only. However, of he completes the trials and wins against my sister, Sabrina Morningstar, he will rule only by my grace. And only over what I entrust him with. We have both agreed to these terms. The unholy ceremony will take place in 2 days. After the second trial." There were a few whispers until belzabab spoke up.
"And the next trial? Your highness..." she smiled looking at them all.
"Pilates bowl. Bring it to me. Caliban if you win this one you will be crowned my right hand. Sabrina, if you deliver the bowl then we will be in a deadlock. Luck to the both of you."