1D + WDW = Rivalry

Ships: Dornah - bromance, Jachary, 1D x Corbyn
Words: 3977
Extra: you'll see 😽
P.S. 1d still together
And Corbyn is crushing on 1d
Harry - 20. Kitten
Louis - 20. Love
Niall - 19. Angle
Zayn - 19. Babe/cupcake
Liam - 20. Baby

It's a normal day in Miami Florida. The boys were on tour and were staying in Florida for a few days, but they have been fighting recently. "Omg! You are so annoying! Just leave me alone for half an hour!" Daniel yelled at Zach. "Hey don't talk to my boyfriend like that bitch!" Jack yells at Daniel. Getting in his face "get out of my face Avery!" Daniel said "make me Seavey!" Jack retorted. Daniel and jack started to throw punches at one another. "Guys! Stop! You will hurt each other!" Corbyn yelled getting in between them "That's the point Besson!" Jack yelled at Corbyn. Corbyn backed off a bit getting scared. He has never seen them act this way.

"You wanna watch you mouth Avery!" Jonah said getting protective. "Jojo calm down he's just angry" Corbyn said trying to staying calm. "No it's not! No one talks to my best friend like that!" Jonah yells walking to jack "Now you know how I feel of Zach! And he is my boyfriend! He was just asking Daniel a question!" Jack screamed. Corbyn got up and got in front of Jonah "Jojo calm down it's o-" Corbyn didn't having time to finish before all hell broke loose

"FOR FUCK SAKE CORBYN! SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST SHUT UP AND GO SIT IN THE CORNER! OMG WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!" Jonah shouted causing Corbyn to take a step back with tears in his eyes. "If only Daniel new when to shut his mouth" Jack mumbled but Daniel heard it. Daniel charged at Jack but Corbyn jumped in the way "DANI CAML DO-" again Corbyn couldn't finish his sentence because he got knocked backwards and a glass cup fell, causing it to shatter and a piece to go in his hand. Corbyn cried out in pain and it went straight through his wrist.

 Corbyn cried out in pain and it went straight through his wrist

Cut 👆🏻

"For the love of god stop fighting! Now I want you all in you bunks and I expect this mess cleaned but by the time I get back!" Corbyn shouted. It was rare he shouted so all the boys felt bad. "Corby I'm sor-" "save it Jonah, I'm going to find a hospital or a doctors office, I will be back in a hour or two" Corbyn said and he left.

He didn't know where he was going, it was sunset, on a Saturday afternoon in a city he didn't know. Corbyn sighed, he will just sit down somewhere for now to think. He ended up at a nearby park, he took out some money and went and got a clean bottle of water from a food stand and sat down on a bench. He took off his jumper and cut a bit off making it look like a cropped hoodie. If you wondering why he didn't take the whole thing off, well he only had one of his jumpers on, no shirt. He cut the material with a pocket knife his dad got him. Saying; Bessons stick together. He smiled at the knife and cut the material open.

He looked at his hand and realised the blood has dried up. He took a shaky sigh and cut the cut again. He groaned in pain and smiled when it bled again. He took the water and washed the cut out. He slowly wrapped his hand up in the fabric until he had tied a knot. He winced in pain as he moved to sit on the floor. After 30 minutes of thinking "Ok time to go back" he said aloud. The sun was now going behind the hills so it would be dark soon. As he got up someone on a bike ran into him causing him to start to loose consciousness "hey, hey stay awake!" Someone called but he couldn't so he blacked out.