•Jarbyn•

I added in some Larry! Love that ship 😍

WC:1530

It's was a normal day at Jack Avery's house. The boy was one of the biggest known jocks at school

You didn't know him prepare to be an outcast.

But you see Jack and most of his friends were very lovable.

They weren't mean, they didn't bully and he was in love with Corbyn Besson.
His boyfriend.

Him and Corbyn have been growing strong since middle of sophomore when Jack asked Corbyn out.

Now they were in their last year of highschool, and we're at jacks house celebrating their win again the ferocious flames in football.

Of course Corbyn was their along with Jonah, Zach, Daniel, Eben, Kyle, Luke, James and Myles.

The main 10.

In jacks mind, the most important people of his life, excluding family.

There was also a few arseholes but they are valued in the team, Jaxon, Logan, Harry and Louis, Harry's boyfriend.

(Love Larry!)

Anyways the boys were sitting in jacks big ass living room, he was so comfy because he had a beautiful blonde haired angel sitting on his legs playing with his dark blue Russell hoodie, one of corbyn's many favorites.

"Yeah and when Jack scored the winning touchdown tho!" Daniel exclaim and everyone agreed

"Like boy, how you so fast when you so" Kyle started then made a gesture saying small.

"Oh shit up, you all are just tall, at least I'm not the smallest and shortest in the room" Jack smirked squeezing corbyn's hip and Corbyn made a straight looking bitch face and his tongue pushed his bottom lip out.

"Ok and I'm getting up" Corbyn spoke and jacks latches onto his waist

"Nooooo, I'm sorry, but it's true!" Jack said trying to pull him back down.

Corbyn looked for help at Myles, they have been friends for years, bit seperated, now they are best friends again.

"Sorry I ain't playing with him, if he has his mind set on something for you, to you or to do with you, I ain't messing with him. He may be short but he's scary" Myles spoke and the rest nodded.

Corbyn groaned and smiled falling onto jacks lap causing him the groan cause he landed on his dick.

"You little bitch" he mumbled and Corbyn mumbled back "but I'm your bitch" and winked turning back around to the group.

•••¥•••

About an hour later the boys had just finished delicious home made pizza the blonde had made and he was in the bathroom.

Logan and Jaxon had gone home claiming they were tired.

"What's wrong with them?" Jack asked

"Who knows" Harry spoke cuddling his boyfriend from behind.

"Isn't he your brother?" Daniel laughed