Jarniel pt 2

"Claim me"

"Are you sure angle, I don't wanna hurt you" Jack said coming back in with a bowl of chips and a drink each.

"I'm sure Jacky, I wnat this, please" Corbyn said looking at him with puppy eyes.

Jack looked at Daniel and Daniel smiled and nodded.

"Fine kitten, but you know it will sting at first and make you drowsy?"

"I know, but I also know that you two will take care of me, right?" Corbyn asked looking at Daniel.

"Certainly" Daniel replied.

"Well Jacky, let's get to work" Daniel said softly kissing Corbyn neck as Corbyn braced himself.

'Claiming' was a process that a dominant does with his submissive. The dominant bites down of the submissives neck and leave a mark.

In order to do this properly, they must first kiss the area, lick it, then bite down cause the mark, lick it again and then finally bite it again.

It may be painful but it's worth it.

Daniel got from underneath Corbyn and started kissing the right side and Jack did the left.

Corbyn's breathing picked up as he felt them lick his neck.

"Shhh, it's ok we got you" Daniel said into his neck as they wrapped their tails around him for comfort.

As soon as the word left his mouth they bit down hard.

Corbyn bit his lip to keep in a painful scream but it didn't work.

He cried out in pain cause normally you only have one not two.

Soon he felt them lick the area and Jack was rubbing his stomach and tail while Daniel scratched his ears.

Then they bit down again and Corbyn let out a blood curling scream but then stopped as the overwhelming feeling of drowsiness kicked in.

Worries Daniel and Jack pulled away and saw Corbyn almost passed out.

"Kitten! Kitten are you ok?" Daniel asked frantically

Slowly Corbyn nodded his head and softly said I live you before passing out

Daniel and Jack sighed and got to work.

Jack went and got the first aid kit and some bandages for his neck. Daniel applied some ointment to the bites and put a gauze over them and layed him back down.

Jack went out to get a few things

1) chocolate ice cream
2) sweets and candies for the boy.
3) a teddy bear
4) and some new oversized hoodies.

Jack returned home with the supplies and headed upstairs to where his sleeping boyfriend and sexy boyfriend was.

"Hey Jay, how was the shops?" Daniel questioned "good" Jack replied putting everything away.

He came back over and smiled as Daniel's hoodie was now on the smaller making hoodie paws.

"He's so cute isn't he Dani?" Jack asked getting in bed too

"Yeah, we picked a good one"

•••¥•••

4 hours later and the boy was starting to stir.

He whimper in pain from his neck them smiled remembering he was finally owned by someone or somebodies.

He turned to go to the bathroom and when he came back four things wrapped around him.

He smiled at the familiar fuzzy tail of Daniel's and jacks slick tail wrapping securely around his legs.

With the big strong arms wrapping around his abdomen

"Hey kitty, how you feeling?" Daniel asked moving corbyn's jaw up to see the mark he left as he took the bandage off in the bathroom.

"Good, feeling better now tho" Corbyn said snuggling into the warmth of Daniel's chest.

"Comfy love?" Daniel asked his baby

"Of course" Corbyn said then sniffing.

"Can I smell chocolate or is it my nose going funky?" Corbyn asked.

"No no, here is your disgusting chocolate" Daniel said making a gag face before giving it to the fellow blonde.

"Thanks Jacky" Corbyn said taking a bite of the chocolate and instantly feeling better.

"No worries angle, anything for you my little submissive." Jack said and Corbyn shivered at how fluently that glided off the olders tongue.

Daniel put his hands under the fabric for his jumper and ran his hands up and down the blondes back making him snuggle into his neck.

"I love you" Corbyn said

"Love you too kitten"

"Love you too angle" the boys said together, as they put on Netflix and watched Avengers.

During the Avengers Infinity War Corbyn fell asleep again and his head lolled to the side.

Daniel looked down admiring his work.

"We did well choosing Jacky" Daniel sighed

"That we did Daniel" Jack said cuddling Corbyn's back kissing the mark as gentle as possible.

"Night Dani" Jack mumbled

Soon all three boys fell asleep

•••¥•••

In the morning the sun was beating down on the three boys.

Daniel woke first and smiled at his babies thinking how lucky he is when he felt a kiss to the neck.

He looked down and Jack was looking at the ceiling while Corbyn was softly kissing his neck.

"Morning babies" Daniel spoke

"Morning Mr Sexy morning voice" Corbyn said still cuddled into his neck.

"Can we stay here forever?" He asked closing his eyes again as Jack cuddled his back and wrapped their tails around one another.

"Well" Daniel started, playing with corbyn's fluffy tail and white ears.

"We only have forever my love"

Short filler.

I'm tired 😂 well hope you enjoyed this and make sure to comment vote and make requests

Thoughts on this chapter?