Help?!

Bra,

I need help, I ran out of ideas! I need requests!

Help me help you

Look I know a lot of you Peebles want 1d + wdw = rivalry part 3 and I'm working on it but I don't know what to do, and after that I only have one request from a friend! I need help!

Oh p.s.  check out my other books, adopted//Corbyn Besson and I'm starting two other called forbidden love and I don't know what I should call the other one, here the run downs,

Need a name

Corbyn Avery and Jack Avery, the 17 and 19 year olds, was adopted by John Avery in 2014. Corbyn is different tho, he is a omgea hybrid. And has to be protected. If he lets anyone know, the consequences will be..... severe. His brother is parts of one of the biggest pop sensation. Why Don't We. Jack is told by his dad to take Corbyn with him on tour to get him out and around to see the world. Jack agrees and brings his little brother with him on tour.

But what happens when his little brother starts catching feelings for two of his bandmates?

And what happens when John trys to sell Corbyn?

Will he be protected? Can his brother save him?

Or will he get captured and tourtered?

Find out when you read this book

Forbidden love

Captin Hook and Peter Pan have a courageous story to tell, but what happens when Peters son's moves to the same high school as Hooks? Corbyn Matthew Besson-Pan is Peters adopted son (because the can't age) and takes him under his wing, because of corbyn's big secret. Corbyn and Jonah Marais Hook go to Westbrook High School and Corbyn bumps into Jonah, the schools Jock and falls, but not over, in love. Corbyn uses his mother's maiden name for cover, he didn't wanted to be known as Peter Pans kid and be expected to get high grades. So in school he is officially Corbyn Matthew. Until one day Jonah's best friend Jack TikTok (the crocodiles son) (just don't question) tells Jonah Corbyn is hiding something, so on Jonah's way home he follows Corbyn to be met with a gruesome sight.

the fight between Pan and Hook rebegins

And my fav

Adopted Corbyn Besson

Corbyn has been bullied everyday of his life. He has gone through hell from primary to secondary and now in his third year of high school, he hasn't gone to school in a year cause his farther forbids it saying he could get caught cause he hurts Corbyn so bad. He is mute from his father saying his voice could crack glass, so no one has ever heard him speak..... until now. To make matters worse Corbyn was found getting beaten by his dad so got put up for adoption and is now living with a new family. His new father is massive and muscular and scares Corbyn half to death, and flinches at every sudden movement. But what happens when his new brother and sister come to school and see what happens to him? And what happens if the bully's friends falls for him? What will he do? What will happen when his secrecy get exposed and is a matter of life and death? Will he ever show the world his amazing voice? Or will this be the end?

Find out in this thriller fanfic

So be sure to check those stories out and please leave requests, vote comment and maybe follow?

Renner be yourself a and follow your dreams love y'all my little Cornbeans