•Dornah•

WC: 1597

¥•••Vision•••¥

Since Corbyn was little he didn't have the best eye site. It was always blurry.

As he got older his dad got sick of it and would yell "why have eyes when you cant see?!" and damaged them so he couldnt see at all...

That was when he was 6, he is now 16 and a junior in highschool. His older brothers always helped him around and the teahers, when giving out worksheets, would make sure he knew what he was doing. He had three, triplet older brothers, Zach, Jack and Eben. They were a bit over potective sometimes but corbyn didnt care.

There were some idiots in the school who would tease him, but he didn't care. Not a single bit. As long as he had his brothers he would be fine.

And maybe some of their hot friends

...

Corbyn was getting ready for another day of school when he felt arms around his waist. His breath caught in his throat as he felt the persons arm and let a breath out

"Geez Jo you scared me!" The blonde shouted smacking the hard chest behind him. Jonah chuckled and spun the blonde around, Corbyn reached his arms out and felt Jonahs chest in front of his face

"Your getting to tall" the shorter deadpanned and Jonah chuckled again, "Sorry, I'll get shorter for you" Jonah spoke kneeling in front of the blonde. Corbyn chuckled as he felt Jonahs head at his stomach.

"Better" He giggled and Daniel chuckled from the door, causing the other blonde to release a small shriek. He sighed when he deciphered the voice. 
"You two will be the death of me" Corbyn emphasized on will.

Daniel and Jonah chuckled standing in front of the blonde, they were best Friends with Zach, Jack and Eben. "You look good" Jonah spoke turning the blonde. Corbyn blushed and smiled shyly "It's my red champion hoddie and black jeans right?" he asked scared he got it wrong

"Yep, the jeans match your nails, i reckon these shoes will go great" Daniel spoke picking out a pair of Cherry red Doc.Martins handing them to the blind boy. "What are they? I dont own boots?" the blonde boy asked his face showing confusion.

"I got them for you, i thought you would like the feel of them" Daniel spoke biting his lip nervously "Oh! I love them!" Corbyn squealed and hugged Daniel. "Thank you" he muttered into Daniels chest and Daniel hugged the boy, smiling.

Hes fallin already.

...

Corbyn held onto Jonahs arm as they walked through the parking lot. "Do they look good?" corbyn asked jonah, staring forward and jonah gave a sad smile. He wished cobyn could see. See the world and how much Jonah and Daniel cared about him.

"Yeah, they look... amazing" Jonah whispered looking at Corbyn's flawless skin, and facial features. "Good beacuse they feel amazing" corbyn spoke pulling out amazing. Jonah chuckled and Daniel came up from behind and picked up corbyn from behind. Corbyn squealed and Daniel laughed. "Bitch! who is it!?" Corbyn yelled and Daniel put him on his shoulder. 'Really Dani?" Corbyn asked feeling his back, finding the number 78 and 'Seavey' embedded in the jumper.

"I just wanted to hold my princess, can i not?" Daniel asked and corbyn blushed. "put me down~" he spoke and Daniel put him back down and grabbed his arm walking towards class