1D + WDW = Rivalry pt 3

Words: 1260
All together: 6830

The next day.
3rd persons p.o.v

The next day all the boys woke up tangled together. Niall smiled at the boy in his arms. Niall kissed Harry's face to wake him up. "Morning gorgeous" Harry said in a raspy tone. "Morning babe" Niall said and woke up Louis "morning beautiful" Louis said kissing Harry. "Morning bubs" Niall returned. Louis started to kiss Corbyn's neck. Corbyn groaned wanting to stay asleep. "Morning angle, morning kitten, morning love" they all said. "Mor-*yawn*-ning" Corbyn said rubbing his eyes and yawing again. "Ok" Corbyn mumbled to himself and literally jumped out of bed.

"Baby come baaaaaaack" Louis whined wanting the blonde. "Nope" Corbyn said popping the 'P' "I have got to go fix my band" Corbyn says coming out of the bathroom with a limp. Harry strated to giggle with Niall. "Oh shut up" Corbyn sassed. "Ok bye bye" Corbyn said about to leave when he felt himself getting dragged back. "I don't think so, where are our goodbye kisses?" Niall pouted. "I don't know where did you put them?"

Corbyn asked being cocky. "Right here" Harry said and kissed Corbyn goodbye, so did Niall and Louis. "Ok" Niall said and clapped his hands together "go fix you band" he said and gave him a warm smile. "I will" Corbyn said before running off.

When he did Louis pulled out his phone. "Look guys I think the other people in his band are jealous look at the comments" he said while laughing. "Well his ours, and ours only" Harry said kissing there heads. "Now, who hungry?"

Time skip to when Corbyn at the bus
Corbyn's P.o.v

I ran to the bus and knocked on the door. He heard footsteps and arguing 'typical' i thought. As the door opened it showed the youngest member angry. "Wow you look like shit" i joked and Zach smiled hugging the blonde "thank god your back" Zach whispered pulling away "your back in the band aren't you" Zach asked by not sure if the answer "I don't know do you want me back" I ask with a smile.

Zach just nodded and hugged impossibly tighter. "Guy!" Zach calls and heads to the front of the bus with tears going down his face. "What Zach" Jonah asked annoyed. Zach motioned for me to come from behind the wall "the answer to our problem" Zach says as everyone looks at me "he back in!!" Zach yells and everyone gets up and cheers, it made me feel, loved for once. We were all smiling until Tyler came in

"Thought I told you your out Besson" Tyler spits and I shrug. And turn back to the boys. We talked for about 30 seconds before I felt someone pull me back by my hair. "I don't think so bitch" Tyler seethed. He started to pull me backwards when Daniel forced him to let go

"I think your mistaken" Daniel says and looks at me then the boys then Tyler again "YOUR out of  management" Daniel says and throws Tyler outside. As Daniel shut the door he came over and hugged me.

"No one can get rid of my Corby worby" he says and all the boys laugh. We all sat down on the couch when I got a message of the boys

5 demons + 1 angle😈😇

Louis Vuitton 💰
Hey Bubba just wanted
see if you were ok?

Harry Potter 🌌
Y

eah any problems
with it band?

Bubba🥺🦋🥵
Yeah I'm back in the band
but Tyler had a few words
to say about that 🙄