•Dorbyn•

"Please baby, give me another chance!" Chase yelled running after his boyfriend.

"No! I caught you cheating on me again! You said you wouldn't do it again and here we are!" Corbyn yelled back feeling betrayed.

He did nothing but love chase, he cared for him, cooked, clean made sure he was alright.

Only to get cheated on. He should seen it coming tho. The new girl had his attention since she walked through the corridor in a mini skirt and a tank top.

"Leave me alone chase! I don't want you near me!" Corbyn yelled as chase grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry! What else do you want me to do!" Chase yells grabbing Corbyn shoulders and making them make eye contact

"I hope you find a way to stop being a cheating bastard!" Corbyn yelled now sobbing.

His eyes widen tho when his head was thrown to the side and a stinging pain shooting through his left cheek and his upper arm.

"D-did you just slap me?" Corbyn questioned in a small voice, but his eyes said it all.

'its true' chase thought 'when Besson's give you "the look" it's scary'

"I'm sorry!" Chase yelled and Corbyn scoffed, then smirked

"Wait until Dani and the boys hear this!" Corbyn yelled running for the door.

He wasn't "popular" but being the sweetheart he is everyone loves him, and he became friends with the other popular's, but him and Daniel go way back.

They seperated from status quo's. Corbyn being a quiet kid and Daniel being a jock. They've always been friends tho.

Saskia and Kerri were close since childhood.

Now Corbyn was running out of chases apartment when a pressure on his back sent him flying to the ground.

"They won't know if you never get there" chase spoke picking the fighting blonde up.

But Corbyn wasn't going down without a fight. "No! Let me go!! I swear Dani will kill you!" He shouted and cried as he couldn't get out of the grip.

"You really think him and his minions still care?! They told you to stay away from me!! They won't give a darn if you show up on their doorstep black and blue!" Chase shouted and Corbyn heart broke.

Cause he was right.

Flashback

"I'm serious Corbyn! He's dangerous!" Daniel yelled at his best friend

"Not to me! He loves me!" Corbyn fought back as Daniel grabbed his arm

"Let me the fuck go!" Corbyn yelled pulling his arm away

"I just want to be happy!"

'you would be happy with me'

Daniel thought

Pause in flashback