•Jorbyn•

Words: 3157
Warnings: smut, stripper
ExTrA: seaveyjade you better keep your deal!
Famous or nah: nah
High schooool time in break

Daniel, Jonah, Jack and Zach a had a popular status at school, but Corbyn never did, he didn't want to be known as a popular so people teased him and made his life hell. He was still friends with the boys but he never associated with them in school, he said it himself "if your spotted with me your popularity will go down, and I would feel guilty if that happens. It's was a normal day in LA. And the boys were all at corbyn's house for the day and we're just lounging around on their phones doing tik told and being stupid. Corbyn looked at the time and almost had a heart attack. 'shit! 6.45 I'm going to be late for work!!' "ok guys you need to go" Corbyn said packing up his living room "bro whyyyy" Jack whinged "because Avery I have work, now please leave I start at 7" corbyn said running upstairs getting ready. "Wow what's his problem" Daniel asked standing up and the boys following out the house. "I don't know about you guys but I want to do something spontaneous" Dani said out of no where. "Yes!" Zach said full of excitement "let's go to the strip club down town, Dance again" Daniel said with a smirk. "I mean we nothing better to do" Jonah said "let gooooo!" Zach said "only if you don't check out other guys, cause I can't compete with hot guys" Jack said with a pout "baby your he only one I have eyes for" Zach said kissing his boyfriend. "Ok buckle up boy" Jonah said and they headed down town.

Back in the house corbyn's P.O.V

Omg I'm going to be late!!! I hear the boys shut the door and I go downstairs into my safe to grab my things for work. Omg I hate my job, but I need money to stay on my feet. Recently I haven't been making enough money so I picked up a job downtown. No many people would approve my job, but it pay quiet good to keep me going. I grab my final things and get going, I pick up Eben one of my other bets friends and head to Dance again.

3rd persons P.O.V

The boys show their ID's and got a seat in the back row waiting for the next show. It's supposed to start at 7. And it's now 6.59pm "it's ashame Corbyn can't be here" Daniel says and looks at Jack and Zach. "Please welcome Angle!" The speaker sounded, and hoots and whistles sounded the club. Jack and zach's eyes went wide "I don't think that's going to be a problem" zach said his voice higher than normal not taking his eyes off the stage "why's that Zachy" Jonah asked sipping on his lemonade. "Because" Jack began "he's right there" Jack said pointing to the stage. Dane and Jonah looked at the stage and there he was. Strutting on stage.

Daniel and Jonah's eyes went wide and their jaws dropped. Daniel quickly looked away same goes for Jachary but Jonah's eyes stayed on the blonde liking the view. Corbyn was in a short baby pink Mini skirt with red laced panties underneath, with pink suspenders. Jonah wasn't gonna lie, he had always had a little crush on the blonde headed boy and never had the confidence to tell him. But now seeing this side of Corbyn he had new confidence. Jonah smirked and sat back and watched the show. "Dude! That's your bets friend!!" Zach whispered/yelled at Jonah. "And?" Jonah questioned and nudged Daniel when another boy came on stage next Corbyn. "Wha-" Daniel didn't finish his sentence when he saw the blonde. He just stared at him and watched with Jonah. The blonde boy Daniel was eye fucking turned and made eye contact with Daniel and winked at him.

The boys and people were yelling and booing when the boys went off stage. Jachary we're now making out in the corner and Daniel and Jonah were just staring at the floor. "wow.... He is flexible" Jonah's said breaking the silence. "Yeah" Daniel wasn't focusing at the moment as the blonde he was watching on stage came out and was walking towards Daniel. "Hey baby" the boys said in a dominant voice "h-hey" Daniel said not taking his eyes off the attractive blonde "my place isn't far, care to walk me home" the boy smirked and backed up. Daniel nodded and grabbed his stuff. "Hey wait!" Jonah called "where is the other blonde" Jonah asked. The boy just smirked. Walk down the left corridor and take a left. There should be a star on the door that says Angle, that's his door" the blonde says pulling Daniel away.