•Jorbyn•

WC:

✨Princes✨

The brunette sighed as his father talked about the new princess they had in

"So son, like her?" He asked and Jonah sighed "no dad. I already told you I don't want to get married yet" the boy was fed up. He just wanted a some what normal life.

"Come on son, you need to find someone soon-"

"I don't want to marry any of these girls dad!" I've already got a boyfriend

He smiled at the thought of the Prince of the kingdom next door. There rival kingdom

"I'm going for a walk" he announced as he checked the time. He was meeting his blonde headed prince in the forest in five minutes

Jonas dad sighed " be safe and stay clear of Besson kingdom" and Jonah just grunted

•••✨•••

Jonah was riding Saturn, his trusted pure white horse. They trotted until they saw Blacklight, corbyn's horse out front the cabbin they found over the last summer.

Jonah slowed the horse down and hopped off walking the rest to the blonde who was brushing Blacklight's mane

"Hey gorgeous" Jonah spoke and Corbyn turned around to face Jonah smiling at him

"Hey handsome" Corbyn whispered continuing to brush the horse.

Jonah smiled and tied Saturn walking to the blonde grabbing the brush and putting it his saddle.

He turned Corbyn around and Corbyn smiled. Jonah gently put a hand on corbyn's cheek and pulled him slightly forward.

Corbyn wrapped his arms delicately around his neck and Jonah held his face.

They softly pulled apart and Jonah kissed his cheek pulling him into a hug.

The blonde smiled and snuggled into the hard chest.

"Missed you" Corbyn whispered and Jonah's arms tightened

"Me too. Missed your calming voice" Jonah sighed kissing corbyn's head.

They stayed like that and went on a ride around the forest.

"Dad's still trying to get me a princess" Jonah spoke in their conversation.

Corbyn went quiet

"I-is there any you've takin a liking too, o-or any caught your eye" Jonah looked over and saw the blonde looking down and stopped both their horses.

"Of course not bub. No one's caught my eye, besides you, and your beauty" Jonah spoke turning so their horses are opposite and wiped the tear that fell from the blonde

"Hey, what's wrong bubba?"

"What will happen?" Corbyn spoke up and Jonah looked confused

"How will we work? We can't. What will happen when we get too attached to each other? We can't come out let alone get married. Where is this gonna go? Its only a matter of time before your father makes you marry someone. Someone who... Isn't.....me" the blonde poured his heart out and Jonah lifted his chin up.

"I will marry one day. We get crowned next year, we can become allies" Jonah spoke rubbing his thumb across corbyn's cheek.

"I promise" he spoke grabbing corbyn's hand rubbing the pad of his thumb over the promise ring he gave him last year.

"Ok, we can get through this"

They were snapped out of staring at each other from Jonah's phone