Chapter 8

Ally's POV

After that whole scene with Ryan. The police and ambulance came just to check if we were okay. When the police forced Ryan into the car he shouted "One day Ally, one day." It scared me so much. "Don't worry Ally. I'll protect you. He won't be getting to you." Michael said. It still scared me but I didn't want to think of it.

After that the principal let our whole school go home. Michelle, Michael, and I went to Michael's house. So it turns out Michelle was dating Calum. They looked so happy.

Michael called the other guys to come over and to bring their girlfriends. It wasnt too long before the door bell rang. It was Ashton, Calum, and Luke with their girlfriends. Michelle went to Calum. They sat on the couch. "So Michael you and Ally are dating." Ashton said. "Yeah we are." "I knew you guys would!" Ashton yelled.

"So Ally this is my girlfriend Mia." Luke told me. "This is my girlfriend Olivia." Ashton said to me. "Lets have a movie night!" Michelle yelled. So we decided to watch The Fault in our Stars. It was so emotional. Everyone got the okay to spend the night. During half way Michelle and Calum knocked out.

During the end Ashton and Olivia fell asleep. Luke and Mia fell asleep. It was only me and Michael. We went up stairs gave the other ones blankets and stuff.

Once we locked the door Michael practically threw him on me. Things got heated fast. Clothes were lying on the floor. "Michael I want you." He nodded and got a condom from his dresser. "You ready." He asked.

I nodded. "Fuck." I moaned. He thrusted in and out. I knew I will be sore but it was worth it. "M-Michael I'm close." I moaned. "Me too." He thrusted one last time and threw the condom away. He layed next to me. "That was amazing." I said. "Don't forget you're mine." He said. "Dont forget I'm yours." I said back. With that we fell asleep.