Chapter 20

Michael's POV

I helped Ally get out of the car. I closed the car door and made sure I locked it. I helped her into the house and immediately she sat on the couch. I sat with her and I wrapped my arm around her. "Ally I'm so sorry I made you go to the bar if we haven't have gone you wouldn't have been in the hospital because of me. Look when I'm drunk I do stupid things and I don't realize it until it was too late." I said. She just stayed quiet. "Say something?" I ask her. "I dont know what to say." "Please say something anything."

I begged. She gave out a big sigh. "Michael you are the guy I love the most and I hate getting hurt and being in pain but I also hate you being the reason for the hurt and pain." "I know you do but I'm such a fuckup you don't deserve me no one cares about me no one ever did no one ever will."

She stood up but sat back down because she was sore. "Michael you are not a fuck up I know you say I don't deserve you and you think I'm going to break up with you and find someone better but I'm not." She said. "I will and always care for you I will be here for you no matter what." She said.

"Thanks babe." I said. She giggled at the name I gave her. We sat back down on the couch. Her legs on my lap and our arms around each other. We were just enjoying our presence of each other.

Ally's POV

We were quiet but enjoying our scilence. I saw Michael asleep hearing his light cute snores. I chuckled at him. I rolled up my sleeves and looked at my scars. Just then my phone buzzed. I saw the text and it came from an unknown number. I already know what it is. Stupid hate texts. Being the me I am I read it.

You stupid slut GET AWAY from Michael he is mine he doesn't love you. Don't you get it he hates you. You are worthless and you are ugly you don't deserve anyone being that ugly. Why don't you do me, him and everyone else a favor and just kill yourself already. ~Unkown.

I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. I looked for my blade I hid it from Michael underneath the sink. I started cutting for every name I have been called by the person who keeps sending those texts.

Slut.l

Ugly

Fat

Worthless

The person keels calling me the same names and I'm getting sick of it. I was still cutting a little too much but I couldn't help myself.

Michael's POV

I must have fell asleep. I woke up and Ally wasnt beside me. I went upstairs and as I pasted the restroom I heard crying it sounded like Ally. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I hope she isn't doing what I think she's doing. I kicked the door inwards and I saw Ally crying on the floor and it was all bloody. "Ally!" I screamed. I ran to her. I kneeled down on the floor with her.

I carried her to the sink and cleaned her up. I got a wet cloth and put it on her cuts. She winced at the sting as I put the cloth on her skin. I found some gauze and wrapped it around her arm. I picked her up and took her back on the couch. I set her down. "Ally I thought you stopped hurting yourself." I said my voice cracking.

"I'm sorry I let you down I just got another text from that person and it got to me." She tells me. "Wait you got another text you said they stopped." I said. "I didn't want you to be worried about me." I stood up. "Why? I could have done something!" I yelled at her. "I didn't want you to worry about me that's all!" She yelled back. I got the her phone and saw the text.

I can't believe this person is sending these texts to her. "Ally I'm sorry I got upset that you didn't tell me." I said calmimg down. She shook her head. "Maybe the person's right maybe I don't deserve you." She said and ran out the door.

Ally's POV

I was sobbing so hard that it could fill a river. I heard Michael chasing me but I ran faster. I slowed down. "Go away Michael!" I yelled at him. He took my hand but I took it away from his grasp not looking at him.

"Ally please I love you I know I make too many mistakes but I just don't want to fuck it up and I'm over protective because you're the only girl that has really loved me." He said.

I turned around. "I hate it when you hurt yourself because deep inside it hurts me too. I can help you get better and help you with your problem and I promise you I will be by your side the whole time." He said.

I sniffled. "What if I can't stop with my problem?" I sobbed. "I won't stop until you are fixed and back to your old self." I looked down st the ground. "Don't you remember the old Ally all happy and cheerful before she got those hateful messages." He said.

I smiled remembering those times. "I can make that happen again just let me help you." He said while holding out his hand. I hesitantly grabbed it. He started walking me to his house. As we entered he took me to the restroom. "Let me see all of your blades." He said. I dugged for all of them and put them in a pile. "Is that all of them." He said raising an eyebrow at me.

I shook my head. "How many more do you have hidden?" He asked me. I held up two fingers not wanting to speak. "Go get them." He told me. I got them from their hiding spot. "Flush them." I slowly picked them up and dropped them down the toilet. I flushed them. He took my hand and took me to our bedroom. He sat down and I did too. He unwrapped my arm and brought his arm up to his lips. He started kissing all of them one by one. When he was finished he was crying.

"Why did you do that?" I asked being curious. "It's for all the times you needed me when I wasn't there." He said. "I'm sorry Michael I let you down I'm not a good girlfriend." I say. "You didn't let me down. You're an amazing girlfriend." He said. I smiled. "I bet you're tired." He said. I nodded. He wrapped my arm with another gauze and we brushed our teeth and went in bed. "I love you Ally." Michael spoke. "I love you too Michael." Then we went to sleep.